┏°⌜ 023: Green eyes

Your heart hammered in your chest,
your blood froze in your veins and
anxiety eclipsed your thoughts.

It's Eren...

Back then you would have been happy about it, but now you didn't know what he was up to. However, if he transforms into his titan, then it must be really serious.

But what does he want from you?
Then Zeke was right after all?
Zeke should still be in the forest, but he fought against Levi...
Was he defeated like in the manga or did Zeke escape? And happened to Levi?
Something must have happened. If Levi were still there, then Eren would not be standing there, and if Zeke were there then he would either have wanted to stop Eren or he would also be visible.

Did the Jeagerists arrest both of them or did Levi and Zeke escape?

So many questions were buzzing through your head, but you had to worry about your own well first...
However, the Attack titan stood still and just looked in your direction with his green glowing eyes.
This uncertainty of what happened and what will happen drives you crazy.

It's like someone pointing a gun at you and you don't know when that person would pull the trigger...

Then the Attack titan slowly came towards you. With every step your heart started beating faster.

What should you do now? Maybe he doesn't want to hurt you and just wants to talk to you...?

'Survive!'
Zeke's words ran through your head.
'As I already said, I don't know what Eren's goals are and what he currently knows about you, but please promise me that you will be safe, Survive!"

"RUN!"
Without really thinking about it, you looked at the titan that was holding you and screamed as loud as you could.

Without hesitation, the titan turned around and ran away.
But then you could hear a very loud scream, it came from the Attack titan.

Shit.

Fast, loud steps came closer and closer and the floor wobbled more and more.
Because once again the titan who held you blocked your view to the rear you couldn't see anything, but every blind person would recognize that Eren was coming closer.

Suddenly a huge white column spike thing came out of the earth and pierced the titan's torso, Anna ...

However, you were able to hold onto their fingers, which were hanging down now.

"O-oh god-!"
You were now about 20 meters above the ground. Your legs were in the air, you held it's finger with your arms as tightly as possible so you wouldn't fall down. You practically hugged the finger.
Adrenaline and panic shot through your body, you tried not to look down as looking down made you more nervous.

You've never been so scared to death as you are now, that even surpasses the situation with Levi earlier.
You noticed that your strength in your arms was getting less and less.
The weaker your strength in your arms became, the harder it became for you to breathe.

'Survive'
Zeke's words go through your head again, are you going to die now?
Tears filled your eyes, you just couldn't accept that.

𝕊𝕦𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕧𝕖

Huh? That wasn't Zeke's voi-

Suddenly there were loud footsteps that got louder and louder.
The louder the footsteps, the more the ground shook so it became harder for you to hold onto the finger.

When it sounded like those loud footsteps came directly below you, they stopped.
You dared to look down and of course, Eren's titan was standing directly below you.
The Attack titan's eyes stared at you, his breathing was loud, it kinda sounded like a dinosaur was breathing.
Seeing his titan in real life was terrifying and fascinating at the same time.

He held his hands up and held his open hand about 4 meters below you.

He obviously wanted to signal that you should let go and get on his hand,
but that is easier said than done.

Unfortunately you had no choice.
Before he brings you down with force or he takes his hand away you had to get on his hand, there was no other option for you right now.

You drew in a long breath and looked at the sky. The moon shone brightly, the stars sparkled and looked beautiful.
One last tear flowed down your cheeks and your grip became loose.

The moment you let go and fell it felt like everything was in slow motion.
Your legs straightened up to the sky, your gaze was still fixed on the moon and your hair flew into your face.

ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕒𝕗𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕕.

Right after you heard this it was like lightning had struck you and the world around you was suddenly no longer in slow motion.
You fell abruptly and landed with your back on his huge hands, making you groan in pain for a second.

When you landed on his hands he put his hands back down so they were on the same level as his face.
You just lie there and support your upper body with your elbows so that you have a better view of him.

Every time he exhaled, warm air came towards you. His glowing green eyes stared at you, you just couldn't break eye contact. The titan didn't show any emotions, but you wondered what Eren's expression looks like right now.
Your expression shows fear, your eyes were still puffy and red from crying earlier.

After a moment Eren's gaze released you and takes off walking in a different direction, carrying you with him.
He walked towards the forest again, his steps were loud and made the whole earth shake.

You sit down, bend your legs and pressed them against your chest, warpping your arms around them.

"I want to go home, please..."
While you were looking towards the forest you said this in a quiet, sad voice.

Right after you said that he stopped for a second and let out a deep breath,
but continued afterwards.
In contrast to Zeke, Eren is not able to speak in his titanform, but you were glad about it. You didn't feel like discussing with him or generally hearing his voice.

You didn't want to have anything to do with him anymore, you just wanted to get away from him.

Even if you weren't sure what he was going to do with you, you felt uncomfortable with him at the moment. He came here with the Jeagerists and killed some innocent people... and you haven't forgotten that he drugged you and lied to you too.

You wanted to scream, cry and insult him, but you had no more strength to do that.