┏°⌜ 042: Crush

Everyone was pretty busy at the moment.

Julis, Kiki and Fred sat together at a table and were about to write the speech for you. Sometimes you could hear them arguing because they didn't agree on the spelling and the choice of words.

Maria and Max sat quietly and unobtrusively on their chairs by the door and wrote something down the whole time. After all, they are responsible for taking notes and writing reports. Sometimes one of the communications unit 'carrier pigeon'
came and picked up the reports from the two.

Hanji, Onyankopon, Floch and the rest were busy fetching materials like cloth, paper, scissors and so on.

You stood on a stool with your arms outstretched and Ludwig and Hitch measured your body measurements. Louise wrote down all the measurements that Hitch and Ludwig announced.

Standing in the T-pose all the time made your arms tired and when Hitch said they were finally done measuring you were relieved to finally be able to lower your arms again. After measuring you noticed that you had lost weight. All the stress and less food intake probably caused this.

Ludwig suddenly got several books out of a box, they looked like sketchbooks
"Since we have the measurements we can finally start with the dress."

The books were full of clothing designs- some were ready-made colored drawings, some just sketches.

You got down from the stool and looked at the sketchbooks
"Woooowww, did you design and sketch all these clothes?"
They really looked wonderful.

He smiled proudly
"Yep! I have so many ideas! Unfortunately I didn't have the money or the time to really produce them all and i mainly just sketched and was able to sew a dress from time to time."
With his chest raised, he held up a sketchbook like Simba from Lions King
"BUT NOW I have a chance to make a perfect dress for an important occasion! This is going to be so fun!"

"While Ludwig takes care of the design of the dress, we will see how we want to style your hair and which make-up."
Hitch looked very confident

You nodded and sat down in a chair
"Alright!"

"Louise sweetheart, please bring us a mirror!"
She ordered Louise as she placed a large bag on the table next to you and spread the contents (Makeup) out on the table.

"On my way."
Louise ran out of the room

The amber-eyed woman stood right in front of you and looked closely at your face. You didn't quite know where to look and often changed your line of sight.
Then she analyzed your hair, looked at your hairline and paid attention to your hair structure.
Honestly, you had second thoughts about what she would say as you haven't taken good care of your hair lately. They also grew again because you hadn't cut them for a long time.

Hitch looked you in the eyes and leaned against the table next to you
"We definitely have to cut the ends of your hair. She rest should be okay"

'Should' be okay- That's not what you really wanted to hear, but it could have been worse.

"O-okay." You were unsure if you should say or ask more

Louise came back into the room, bringing with her a large standing mirror
"Is this one okay?"

"Yep that's perfekt! Please put it directly in front of y/n."
Hitch smiled
"Ludwig dear, do you already know what color the dress should be? After all, the makeup should match the dress."

Ludwig thought for a second
"Hm... I was thinking of a white dress with gold trimmings and accessories. Its the perfect colour combo: Gold symbolizes luxury, success, achievement, triumph, royalty, and fortune. The meaning of the color Gold is multifaceted, often denoting generosity and compassion, as well as being synonymous with divinity and power in many religious settings.