Chapter 37 The Sleepover

Sorry for the super late update. Very busy with school. Most of this chapter was in draft for a month and I didn’t want to cut this night into two so it’s a very long chapter. Yaaay! Good for everybody!

Elsa’s POV

“Anna! Have you ordered pizza already?” I called out my sister when I got out of the bathroom.

“Doing it right now!” She called back from downstairs. “Hello, I’d like ham and cheese . . .” Her voice faded when I entered back in to my room.

My heart literally jumped when I saw Bubbles on the floor staring wide-eyed at me. “Bubbles! You gave me a heart attack! You should really learn to leave signs that you’re in here.” He cocked his head to one side looking very cute.

I heard my phone ring and went over the bed to answer it.

“Hey babe! Missed you. What are you up to?” It’s Francis. Why am I not feeling excited?

“Hey!” I sounded so lame. Hello, snow to Elsa, this is your boyfriend calling you. You’re supposed to be happy. “I just got out of the shower. We’re having a sleepover with Anna, Jenna, and Punzie.”

“Anna’s home?”

“Oh, I forgot to tell you that. Listen, on Tuesday mom and dad are coming home maybe you could come to dinner?” I’m hearing loud cheers in the background. “Where are you?”

“Hahaha! Nice one!” Francis said to someone.

“Congrats bro.” An unfamiliar guy’s voice said.

“Thanks.” Francis said to him I think. “What? Yeah. Tuesday, sounds great babe. Gotta go. Bye! Love ya!”

“Wait! Where are you!”

He dropped the call.

Urgh. Where could he be? I stared at my phone and a message from Jack came up and I felt rather jumpy.

Jack: Hey Els! The guys are doing a movie night. Want to join?

Me: Thanks but it’s sleepover night with the girls.

Jack: With who?

Me: Anna, Jenna, and Punzie.

Jack: Can’t it be sleepover night with the guys too?

I laughed at his gesture.

Me: No. Sleepover nights are sacred. :P

Me: Guys don’t even do sleepovers

Jack: Maybe you forgot we have our feminine side

Me: You can’t join Frost

Jack: It was worth a try

I heard the doorbell ring.

Me: Gotta go. Punzie’s here

Jack: Have fun Els!

The way he says my name. More like type it. Even though it’s just my nickname it sends some electric current through my veins and how it circulates. *

“Hey! I brought doughnuts!” Punzie came through the door. “So who’s room are we sleeping tonight?”

“Living room’s!” Anna answered.

Jack’s POV

Hmm…They’re having a slumber party. I haven’t seen Elsa in a while. I need to find a way to see her tonight. Even just for a while. I haven’t seen her since the unplanned picnic and I wonder what she’s been doing in her house lately. She hasn’t seen the sun in a few days since her parents were away. She keeps saying she has to look out for the house while Anna goes out and about catching up with her friends.