Chapter 21 Chocolate Ice Cream Please!

Elsa’s POV

We got to the restaurant and it was great. I could smell the aroma of the different types of food being served and being cooked. They had an open kitchen so you could see who was cooking the food and what they were cooking. The scent comes out from the kitchen and in to your lungs. My mouth was starting to water. Very un-lady like of me.

Merida got us a table, well four tables being connected to be exact. We all settled on our seats then Merida left for a while and came back with her mother.

“Mom, do you remember Elsa?” Merida smiled at her.

I stood up and smiled at Merida’s mother. She gasp and took me in for a hug.

“Of course I do honey!” She let go of the hug. “Elsa! You’re all grown up.”

I fell a bit shy, “Not entirely, I still have a few years before I’m fully grown.” We laughed at my joke. “Your restaurant is wonderful Aunt Elinor.” I smiled widely at her.

“Thank you dear. We just opened a month ago.”

“How come I never heard of it?”

“It was a small opening.”

Looking around the place was almost packed. Guess the word spread fast.

We sat down and Aunt Elinor called over a waiter and ordered something.

“Do you guys want anything specific?” Aunt Elinor said.

We looked at the menu and started ordering.

“I’ll have Fish sticks!” Nikka said.

“Baby Back Ribs?” Dan said.

“Me too!” Harry said.

“Do you see anything you like?” I faced Francis.

“Anything’s good” he replied.

“Yeah me too” I said.

The rest of us just had anything, Aunt Elinor ordered the big stuff.

We talked at caught up with our stories. When the food came we started eating and went on with the conversation.

I introduced Francis to Aunt Elinor and she was pleased to meet him.

“Dessert?” Aunt Elinor asked.

“Chocolate ice cream please!” I smiled widely. I turned to Francis who was typing on his phone, “What do you want for dessert?”

“Nothing. I’m good.” He still kept on texting someone.

“What about Leche Flan?”

“Well okay.” Eyes still on his phone.

“Who are you texting?” I tried to take a peek but he flipped the screen.

“No one.” He gave me a nervous smile.

I’m not letting this ruin my night.

I checked on my friends and they seemed fine. I caught Jack’s eyes, they were full of worry. He noticed I was looking at him then he gave me an assuring smile so I just smiled back. I talked more with Merida, Hiccup and Aunt Elinor.

Jack’s POV

I could barely keep my eyes off Francis. What did they think Elsa was? A toy?  All this for what? For money? He’s that shallow? I have to warn Elsa.

“Right Jack?”

I searched for the voice calling my name. I looked to my right and it was Zayn. He looked at me with his forehead wrinkled and Hiccup was looking at me too waiting for my answer.