Chapter 30 Movie Marathon

Jack’s POV

We arrived at the mansion and we headed straight to the kitchen.

“Now I almost burned the popcorn. Oh hi Els!” Dan waved at Elsa.

“Hey.” She smiled back. “You guys remember Merida and Hiccup right?”

“How could we forget?” Dan replied. “It was where we made our first song.”

“So you’re burning popcorn?” Elsa said.

“Yeah he is.” Jenna came to view. “Hey Els, Merida, Hiccup.”

“Jenna, you’re here.” Elsa said surprised. “How’d you get here?”

“Logan picked me up and Jack went to get you after I got here.”

“Oh.” She said.

“Oooh! Popcorn! I’m an expert with that.” Merida dragged Hiccup to the counter.

“We’ll get the popcorn ready, you guys,” Jenna was referring to me and Elsa, “go ahead to the theater room and set up the movie.”

We nodded in agreement and Elsa and I left the kitchen.

“Do you still know the way to the theater room?” I asked Elsa.

“I’m not sure. Now don’t tell me where it is, I’ll see if I can still find it.” Elsa walked ahead of me and I followed her. She took a turn at the left and found a dead end.

“Where are Zayn and Harry?” Elsa asked, trying to keep the attention away from her lack of navigation in the mansion.

“They went out to buy some drinks and chips.” I put my hands in my pocket still following her. We stopped at a huge door and she peeked in.

“Hmm…This is the library. So if this is the library, then the theater should be somewhere far from here.” Elsa spoke to herself. I just watched her put on her thinking cap before she held her head high and closed her eyes. She must be imagining the room using her old memories. She took a deep breath and pointed to her left. “It’s that way.” She started walking and I followed her again. We headed straight and took a right turn until we reached a door with a sign ‘Theater Room’.

“Hah! Told you I’d find it. Can I get a bump?” She held out her fist and I bumped it with my fist.

“So Elsa, when you said that you never said Francis was the one, if he’s not then who is?” I asked as we entered the room.

“I don’t know. Something feels missing, something seems off with him sometimes. Or maybe it’s just my girl hormones.” She replied.

We went in to the control room and turned on the machine.

“You know I don’t really feel like watching a fishy movie today.” Elsa said.

“Then what do you want?” I crossed my arms.

“Hmm…Something icy, and wintery.” She ran her fingers over the CDs.

“Something Frosty?”

“Aha! Perfect. It may be a cartoon but it’s still Chris Pine’s voice, the hottest Chris.”

I raised an eyebrow at her.

“Am I not the hottest Jack?” I stood tall in front of her.

“Uh…No. Jack Sparrow is still better.” She patted my shoulder and walked away.  I turned around and grabbed her wrist then I cupped her face.

“But you are the prettiest Elsa.” I stared deep in to her eyes and she did so to me. “But then that’s coming from the not hottest Jack so my opinion doesn’t really count.” I held her hand and patted it and slowly put it back down and took a seat in the back row.