Chapter 41 Confessions of a Farm Boy

Warning: I'm taking summer school (advance class) it'll last for a month and I need to focus on it so I'd get great grades so this book will be on hold for a month or so. And it's going to be really busy 'cuz classes are from Monday to Saturday. Wooosh! Let's hope I can update at least once or twice. :)

JACK'S POV

(His POVs will be a flashback, these all happened before dinner)

I can't believe Anna made me leave Elsa alone. I just don't understand why  Elsa's so upset. What'd I do wrong? I'm not in any rush to get back to the  mansion. I wonder if I can climb to Elsa's balcony so I can talk to her.

"Hey Jack wait up!" I turned around to face Kristoff running up to me. "There's  something you should know. It's better if the guys are around to hear this," he  said.

"Okay. Let's go." Something to distract me from doing reckless things.

I called up the guys to gather in the living room.

"What's up?" Harry asked.

"This better be important. I was watching a Victoria's Secret fashion show." Dan jumped and landed on the couch.

Kristoff sat in front of everyone and waited for all to be seated. "I haven't been  completely honest with you guys. There's more that I know of Francis."

No one said a word, we all just waited for what's going to come out of his  mouth.

"I am part of the gang that Francis is in. There are thirteen of us and I'm the  ninth member and Francis is the twelfth. Anna's ex, Hans is the thirteenth. We  had to go through extreme lengths of tasks to prove ourselves worthy to get in  to the group. We call our gang 'The 13 Brothers' and we treat each other that  way."

"What is your goal with this gang actually?" Zayn asked.

"We date hot chicks. Pretty much how a normal gang works, we got each  other's backs. So when one of us is in need then we back them up. Ever since  Francis joined the gang he's been giving us a hard time because he's always  getting in to fights with other bigger and dangerous gangs. We're only able to  defeat them because of Hans' connections. We got in to a vote and all agreed to kick Francis out but we haven't done it yet, we're waiting for the right time."

"And when is the right time?" I asked.

"When he has nothing. You see Francis is a social climber, he wants fame and  money. Remember Jasmine? He's tricked a lot of girls all around the world  including homosexuals so he's got a lot of money but that's not out greatest  concern. We recently heard he'd join a new group of guys increasing his  defense. He's preparing for something big."

This means Elsa's in a greater mess that we thought.

ELSA'S POV

Francis: I'm outside

I brushed my hair one last time before I went downstairs and open the gates to  reveal my casual dressed boyfriend.

"Hey!" I hugged him and he set aside the bouquet of flowers he brought.

"Are those for me?" I pointed at it.

"Well no, these are for your mom."

"Lucky her. Let's get inside." I place my arm around his as we headed for the  living room. "Mom, Francis is here." she came out of the kitchen still wearing  her apron.