Chapter 19 I Haven't Heard From You Since You Left

Jack's POV

I grabbed Zayn's arm and headed towards Hiccup.

"Hey Hiccup! Wait up!" he stopped by the exit and watched as Zayn and I walk up to him. He looked great, he looked better than the day he left. He left our island when he was a young biy because he had a rare sickness and it can only be treated here. We never had any communication since then.

"You look great Hic!" I said smiling at him.

"Thanks."

"Haven't heard from you since the day you left" Zayn said.

"I've been better. I don't use Facebook a lot too." Hiccup looked down.

"We missed you man. How's life? School? Girlfriend?" I said jokingly.

"Life's good. Dad died last year." He looked down and frowned.

"I'm sorry man" Zayn put his hand on Hiccup's shoulder.

"Yeah. Your dad was a great man. He was very nice to our family." I smiled at Hiccup. Hiccup had a sad childhood because he was being bullied a lot and he was very skinny. Zayn and I were always there for him when we catch someone bullying him and his dad would always take us out for ice cream and snacks. He treated us like his sons. I need to change the subject. "Who are you with tonight? Are you alone?"

He's blushing.

"Are you blushing man?" Zayn asked then he smiled. "No way! You're with a girl?"

Hiccup looked up red as a tomato.

Then a girl came up, "Hiccup! I'd like you to meet someone."

Elsa's POV

Nikka helped me get off the bumper car and we were all still laughing. I saw from the corner of my eye, a girl was getting off a bumper car herself. I went over to her and held out my hand. "Need some help?"

She looked up at me "Thank- Elsa?!"

"Hey Mer!" I smiled widely.

She took my hand and I helped her up. Then she hugged me and I hugged her back.

"I missed you!" Merida said.

We let go from the hug.

"Me too. Long time no see, long time no connection." I said. "Come, you should meet my friends." I held her by the arm and we walked towards Jenna and the others. "Hey guys! This is Merida. My old friend, we were classmates when we were in Kindergarten."

The gang said hi and greeted her. Merida smiled shyly.

"Why haven't I seen you around?" I asked her.

"I just got home today, I go to North High, it's miles away from here. Our semestrial break just started."

"That's great! How's your family?"

"They're good too. Speaking of family, mom has a restaurant close by and she would like to see you again. Your friends can come with." She smiled at all of us.

I looked at the gang, "What do you say?"

They nodded in agreement and I clapped excitedly.

"C'mon, I'd like you to meet my boyfriend." Merida said excitedly and slightly blushing.

I raised an eyebrow and she smiled bigger.

She dragged towards a guy who Jack and Zayn was talking to.

"Hiccup! I'd like you to meet someone." Merida tapped the guy's shoulder.

The guy named Hiccup turned around and he held out his hand to me. "Elsa Arendale. I know you."

I shook his hand, "How do you-"

"We go to the same school, I see you at school sometimes."

"But I never see you."

"Ninja moves." he smiled and I laughed.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you Hiccup, and I will kill you if you hurt Merida here." I put an arm over Merida's shoulder.

"Merida, this is Jack and Zayn, old friends of mine." Hiccup said.

"Never knew your type was a Red head Hic" Zayn laughed and shook his her hand.

"She's pretty man" Jack elbowed Hiccup.

Merida blushed.

I looked around for Francis and he was nowhere in sight. I walked over to Jack and whispered in his ear.

"Have you seen Francis?" I asked.

He looked around, "No"

"Must have went to the boy's room."

"I'll go look for him."

I nodded.

"Oh Elsa wait." He took out his phone. "A photo for Elena's account."

I couldn't help but laugh and he took the picture.

"Uh, excuse me for a while guys, I need to go to the comfort room." Jack said, he touched Zayn and Hiccup's shoulders.

"Oh Jack, we're eating at Merida's restaurant." I said.

He nodded. "I'll meet you at the gates." Then he walked away.

___________________________________________________

Where could Francis be? Maybe he's kissing some other girl or something. Maybe he's got diarrhea

Hey to Merricup fans out there! Yeah I don't ship Hiccstrid that much. Don't kill me please.

I actually wrote this chapter in a hospital room because I'm watching over my dad it's so cold here! And I don't know what came into my mind for wearing a short dress with 3/4 sleeves here. Stupid head.

My chapters are getting short, this actually sucks. Sorry everyone.

Nineteen is a special number for me and my boyfiie! Weee! That's all. :P

DJ_Frost gave me the idea of Francis doing bad to Elsa. I was confused what way I could make them break up and this was it. So I dedicate this chapter to her. Let's thank DJ_Frost for being ever so creative and wonderful.

And we hit 1.3K! Thank You all so much! Here! Have some Egg Pies!

Spoilers!

Okay, something big will be revealed about Francis in the next chappie. I'm sorry boyfiie, for making your character a bad guy in this story, but Jelsa has to happen.and anyway, you won't ever read this, I hope.

See you soon!

lovelots! :*

kisskiss.mwuahmwuah.chupchup.!