Chapter 38 First Bloom of the Morning

Elsa’s POV

What’s that smell? I took a deep breath. Chocolate pancakes and Bacon. My eyes shot open to find out that I’m alone in Anna’s room. After the sleepover we decided to sleep in Anna’s room because the many windows of the living room kind of creeped us out. I got up and went down the stairs, maybe it’s them cooking.

“Hey guys, why didn’t you wake me up?” I took another deep breath, “Mmm…That’s smells so good.”

When I got to the kitchen I counter I realized the girls weren’t there and there’s only…

“Good morning Your Highness.”

“Jack. What are you doing here?” He smiled brightly at me as he’s setting down the plate of chocolate pancakes and bacon.

“Making your favorite breakfast meal.” He turned around to set his own plate before sitting down beside me. “Sit down and have some, I swear it’s delicious.”

I was just surprised to see him in my kitchen. Cooking for me. Me in my pajamas. I looked at his smiling face then down at the plate he prepared for me and immediately my stomach was grumbling. I bit my lower lip with excitement and awkwardness and a huge slice of surprise. The best thing I could do was sit down.

I took a bite of the pancake and moaned then I quickly covered my mouth and turned crimson. Jack was just chuckling at my reaction.

“It’s good.” I took another bite.

“Thank you. And my cookies last night?”

“Too much salt on some, you needed to whisk it more.” I didn’t move and I just watched at his reaction which wasn’t giving much away so I went back to eating.

“Oh juice.” He got up and pours mango juice into two large glasses.

“Thanks.” Then he sat back down beside me. “Where’s everyone?”

“They left early about 6am. Logan and I came over and he took Jenna to the mansion probably getting more sleep.” He took another bite of bacon.

“Punzie and Anna?”

“Eugene came to get Punzie, and Anna was up and about. She said she had an errand to do.”

I never knew I was a heavy sleeper. I used to wake up when I feel someone walking around me.

“Jack what were you and Logan doing here at 6am?” I drank some of my juice.

His fork was halfway towards his mouth. “Uh…Umm…We were…”

“You set this up didn’t you?”

“No. The sleepover was your idea. We just mixed it up a little bit. I wanted to ask you if we could grab breakfast today but I knew you’d be too tired to get up early so I thought I’d make you breakfast. The girls were in it too.” He smiled with full teeth. He has very snow-white teeth.

“Let me guess, Jenna was the key to this?”

He didn’t answer instead he kept up his cute huge smile.

TIME SKIP

“All done!” I raised my hands in the air for better emphasis. Jack turned to me smiling as he’s finishing his last bite.