Chapter 1 Meet Elsa and Her Friends

Hi this is my first story here in wattpad and please don't be mean to me if you don't like my story. The plot is based on my dream I had and the rest of the background story is more or less based on my personal life. So I decided to make it into a Jelsa fiction. They don't have powers here, they are completely ordinary.

Elsa's POV

Hi, my name is Elsa, but my friends call me Els. I'm 17 and I have an amazing boyfriend Francis. He's a varsity of our school's soccer team, he's the goal keeper. I play that same sport but I'm not part of the varsity team. We met at the oval where we play soccer. As I was trying out for the sport to join the players of our grade level. During the try outs he was assisting us. I didn't fall for love at first sight, it was love after how many texts and calls.

"Elsa! There's a concert tomorrow night at the city hall. Let's go!" Jenna said. Jenna is one if my closest friends. She doesn't go to his school but their school is already on a semestrial break. So she's back home and casually enters our school, her Alma Mater.

"What? Who are they?" I asked.

"Just some local band from our next door country. There might be hot guys and I could score a celebrity as my boyfriend."

"I'll ask Francis first."

"Hey babe, there's something I have to ask you."

"Babe I got great news." Francis hugged me. "We're going to compete in the inter school soccer competition."

"That's great! I hugged him."

"We leave tomorrow."

"What?"

"Yeah it was a short notice. Are you okay with that?"

"Yeah sure, it's fine. Goodluck!"

"Thanks. Now what was that you wanted to ask me?"

"Oh, Jenna said there'd be a concert tomorrow night, just a local band and she wants me to go."

"Oh go ahead, it's fine. Just stay safe."

"But I wanted to go with you. We've never really been to a concert together before."

"Yeah but I'm not here tomorrow. Next time okay?"

"Alright."

"Just think of it as a girls night. Don't have too much fun without me okay?"

"Will do. See you after school. I'm at LS110 at 4pm kay?"

"Yes babe. Love you." Then he kissed my forehead, luckily no one saw that because PDA (public display of affection) is prohibited in our school.

"Love you too." Then I let go of his hand and went to my next class.

I was bothered by the fact that my boyfriend has to be out of my sight for a few days. Urgh. Obviously I already knew that from the moment I agreed to be his girlfriend. But still. . . *sigh*

At 4pm

Elsa's POV

*texting Francis*

Me:babe, class is almost over, get your ass outside my classroom door.

Francis:I'm already headed ther.

*bell rings*

I put all my things inside my bag and swung it over my shoulder. Then I walked outside the room. And there he was, my boyfriend. Sweet young Francis.