Chapter 49 Breaking Dawn

ELSA'S POV

Jack was standing and looking all cool in the women's section. I was on the other side, by the magazines and I watched him look all confused by the different kinds of soft cotton. Two girls were walking by and they noticed Jack standing in the women's section looking at the products in front of him.

"Umm...excuse me." Jack called to the girls and they stopped in their tracks. "Which ones do you use?"

The girls' faces turned mad and they stomped away from Jack and disappeared to the next isle.

"Pff! Good one Jack!" I whisper shouted to him.

"Guys! Someone's coming." Dan said, and we all went back to our places acting all normal and pretending to buy something. I took a peak at the person coming and I noticed shoulder length brunette hair with leather jacket, faded jeans and big boots? When the person turned around I noticed he was a man, and a biker because of his jacket that says "biker life".

I had to place my hand over my mouth and pretended to cough to stop laughing. Oh this is going to be a really good one. I caught a glance at Jack who was beginning to sweat. He caught my eye and mouthed the word 'please' but I gave him the drinking motion.

Biker guy finally walked close to Jack's isle.

"Dude, which one of these do you use?" Jack said and the biker turned his head towards the pale Jackson. I couldn't see biker guy's face but he looked like he was about to take a hit.

"Why you little punk!" he said as he motioned his huge arm to hit Jack on the face. Luckily Jack was quick and dodged his fist. I was too stunned and a bit scared that I couldn't move. Jack grabbed me by the hand and I did my best to run with my worn-out moon-walking legs. The gang ran towards the doors and hopped on the back of the truck and Jack helped me up as Logan was pulling me. Zayn called out to the driver to drive, quickly!

When I finally caught up with my breathing I started to laugh.

"You should have seen you face." I turned to Jack who had cold sweat.

"Well you should have seen yours while you were just standing there." he replied.

"Job well done Frost." I shook his hand.

"Thanks. Here." He handed me a cup filled with coconut juice.

"Here goes nothing." I raised the cup before drinking it all in. It was cold and refreshing especially after that run.

Logan volunteered Jenna to be next and Harry dared her to buy a pregnancy test in a drug store and something else more. I didn't get to hear what he said because I was fixated on Jack's hair as it flies over his face and he keeps wiping it to the side. The scene with biker guy also keeps flashing back in to my mind and I giggle from time to time.

"Stop laughing," he gave a side smile.

"I couldn't help it," I covered my mouth but muffled sounds still come out.

"How are your legs? I mean, are they still tired?" he asked.

I lifted my legs and made them dance up and down like a little child to emphasize that I'm fine. I turned to look at him and he smiled kindly at me. We stopped at a 24 hour drug store and we all went inside.

"Do you, umm..." Jenna began talking to the old man at the counter. I was standing next to Jack as we picked up some chips.

"Can I buy a pre- umm...pregnancy test?"

I bit my lower lip to avoid laughing.

"Where's the bathroom?" The old man pointed to the back and Jenna slowly walked towards it. Jack and I went to the counter to pay for the chips when Jenna broke out.