Chapter 45 Coronation Night

THIRD PERSON POV

Jack stood at the bottom of the stairs feeling anxious and afraid that Elsa might run away because she still hates him after the incident in the bowling alley. When Elsa's name was called the crowd screamed but his eyes were focused on the shimmering ice blue gown walking on the stage. Elsa was aesthetic and the way she walks on the stage, she looks like she's floating. The long slit on her dress was showing her lovely legs and her glass heels that looks like made of ice from afar. The dress was fitted to her curves perfectly, there's even a train behind her like a long cape with snowflake designs. The slit made her look sexy but the wrist long sleeves kept her looking conservative. Her hair was even more simple in a french braid and a few snowflake pins scattered on it. She's just glittering on the stage and screaming with beauty, it's very classy and it just screams Elsa.

Jack was lost in a trance staring at Elsa, he knew she still doesn't know that it's him waiting for her at the bottom. When the spotlight hit him, Elsa's eyes grew wide in surprise as she carefully walks down the stairs. When she was in hearing distance to Jack he held out his hand.

Elsa wasn't about to take his hand. "But Francis..." 

"Is not here," Jack reminded her.

Elsa took another step down.

"I'm here, and I'm not going anywhere," Jack assured her and held out his hand again.

Elsa slowly stretched her hand and placed on Jack's palm. Jack brought her to the dance floor.

"Do you even know the dance?" Elsa couldn't help herself from asking, her nerves were all over the place.

"Yes. Now hush, we're about to start."

She couldn't think of a comeback for that, so she did as told.

When the dance began they took a step back from each other and Jack bowed down as Elsa curtsied. Taking Elsa's hand, jack felt how cold they were and he knew they were both nervous but he's just doing his best to hide it. As they danced Jack noticed how stiff Elsa was because she constantly looked down at her feet afraid to step on his.

"Elsa, look at me."

She raised her head and Jack just smiled warmly at her. "You look beautiful tonight." She smiled at the sweet compliment, that's when she began to let lose of the nerves. Then she was spun around before standing chest to chest with Jack. She looked at him through her long plastic lashes before slowly raising her head to meet his gaze. And there it was again, that same position that caused their fight. She's feeling his warm breath on her face, but then to her surprise Jack stepped back and that brought her back to reality. She's on stage and dancing with the white-haired guy who did nothing but make her feel like a lady ever since they met.

That's when she began to observe Jack carefully. He brushed his hair, it was the same messy hair he wears every day but this time it was less messy. The suit he's wearing fits him perfectly, he even has a blue flower on the chest pocket. What a coincidence, she thought, or is it not? How did he even know the dance? Maybe they have this dance back at his hometown and he just so happens to recall it. But he's never been to their practices, how could he know? That's when it hit her, Logan wasn't playing a game with his phone, he must have been taking videos so they could practice at the mansion.