Chapter 20 Francis' Secret

Jack' POV

I walked away and headed towards the men's room, there was a guy inside but he wasn't Francis. I walked around and I reached a dark area. I heard people talking, there was a bit of light coming through that dark area. I peered at the side trying not to get any attention. I saw a guy, he had his back at me but he wore the same clothes that Francis did. But what was he doing with 4 other guys? They have tattoos and one had piercings all over his ear, nose and lip.

I listened to their conversation.

"9 months guys, pay up." It sounded like Francis' voice.

"Damn man, you've been fooling that girl for 9 months now and you still haven't gone in to her pants." One of them said. What? Get in to-

"How much if I get in to her pants?"

"A thousand." Another said. They're paying him?!

"Just a thousand? That girl's hard to convince!"

"Fine, two thousand. Boys?" One asked for confirmation. I don't recognize their faces, but I'll remember them.

"Deal." Francis said. He laughed evily, “300 a month that Elsa’s still with me.”

“I wonder when she’ll ever get bored of you.” One said.

“She won’t. I keep things interesting.”

“We heard about that white-haired guy. What was his name?” One asked.

“James?”

“Jones?”

“Jack!” One finally got it right and I flinched hearing my name. How did they know-

“Our sources said they were walking from Yamie’s together. Another some them at Toni’s.” One said, he sounded like the leader. Wait, they were spying on us? “We have our eyes on her every move Francis. So we’ll know you’re growing weak.”

“I am not growing weak.” You’re weak Francis. “That Jack guy just came out of nowhere and suddenly asking Elsa out and she simply agrees to go with him. It’s just a bonding thing anyway, the girls and other guys are with them.”

“That is still unacceptable. You need to take control of everything. You need to be the only guy she sees.” Like what, blind her? You can’t force her feelings.

“I am the only guy she has her eyes on. She reminds me every single day.” Pssh. So clingy!

“She can say whatever she wants, do you hear her heart?”

“Do you?” Good point.

A loud sigh came from the leader-voiced guy. “You’re losing your grip Francis. Get it together. The money per month was just a motivation for you, if you fail then you’re not worthy enough. It ends when she gives you your virtue.” Her virtue? What?! All this for her virtue?!

I slowly backed away so it would seem like I just came in this area. I looked around pretending to look for Francis. He then came out of that dark area.

"Francis!" I called at him and walked towards him doing my best not to show any signs of reaction to everything that I just heard. I saw him smirking then it faded quickly. He looked surprised to see me here.

“What are you doing here?”

"Elsa's looking for you. We're having dinner at her friend's restaurant they're waiting for us at the gates."

"Okay."

"What were you doing here?"

His eyes grew wide then he looked down and I knew he was thinking for an excuse.

"I- Uh. My grandmother called and she couldn't hear me right with the noise so I looked for a quiet place to talk." Francis said.

Hmm... I'll just pretend I believe that.

"Let's go." I said then I walked pass him. I caught a glimpse of the dark area from the corner of my eye. no one was there.

We got to the gates and Elsa saw us. She smiled at me then she went over to Francis. He put his arm over her. She didn't shook it off.

"Where have you been?" Elsa faced him. I walked slowly to eavesdrop at them. I know it's wrong but it's Elsa needs to know something.

"Oh, grandma called." If only you knew Elsa. He's lying!

"Nothing important."

"I want you to meet someone." Elsa smiled then dragged him towards Merida and Hiccup.

"Mer! This is my boyfriend Francis."

"Hi!” Merida said.

Francis shook her hand. They smiled, and exchanged greetings.

Urgh! I’m so hungry. Despite what I just found out about Francis, I’m still Jack Frost who eats  a lot and gets cranky when I’m hungry.

“So where is this place we’re going?” I asked Merida interfering with their conversation.

“Oh, it’s just around the corner. We can just walk from here if that’s all okay with you.” She addressed it to all of us. We all agreed that it was okay.

We followed Merida and Hiccup who held hands and they continued their conversation with Elsa and Francis who were also holding hands.

Zayn caught up to me.

“Did you and Francis get in to a fight?” He asked me.

“No. But there’s something I need to tell you.” I paused and lowered my voice, “About Francis. But later.”

He read my expression and he knew I was serious. He nodded and patted me at the back.

We arrived at the restaurant, it was very casual. I mean it’s not classy nor fancy, it’s for any type of person. You’d feel right at home in here.

______________________________________________________

*gasp!* Francis! How could you?! Elsa was so nice and loyal to you! And you’re just using her for money?! Jack! Kill Francis now! 

Hohoho. What’d you think of chapter 20? It’s short, but you got what you asked for. Was it that surprising? What did you think Francis was up to?

Don’t you think it was funny when Jack was always commenting after every line they had in the argument between Francis and the leader-voiced guy?

Comment, suggest, like.

Thank You for hitting 1.5K! You guys are truly amazing. I’ll do my best not do disappoint you. :3

Next Chapter . . .

We’re going to Merida’s Restaurant and eat eat eat.