Chapter 18 And We YOLO

Jack's POV

Zayn walked up to me.

"What happened?" It wasn't a question, it was more of an order to answer him.

"Nothing. Tell you later."

"Where are we going tonight?" Jenna asked everyone.

"It's YOLO night?" Elsa asked.

"Duh. First night of your semestrial break. Where do we go?" Jenna said giddily.

"I'm driving!" Harry raised his hand.

"Els, are you sure?" Francis asked her.

"Yeah! I'm sending mom and dad a text I'm going to sleepover at Jenna's tonight." She was typing really fast on her phone. "You girls coming along?" She faced her other friends. Their names were Nelly, Tris, Keira and Sasha, but I have no idea which is which.

"You know we don't YOLO." One of them said.

"I'm heading home this afternoon, Keira's dad will kill her, Tris's dad won't allow it, and Sasha's grandmother won't let her out too." So I'm guessing she's Nelly. The one who just spoke.

"I'm sending Nikka, Clent, and Kris to get over here." Jenna said. She looked up then locked her eyes on a girl passing by. She rushed towards her and grabbed her arm, not harshly. "YOLO night! Coming?"

Elsa looked up to see who Jenna was talking to and she ran towards them. "Lenny! You're coming with us and you can't say no."

"What? Where?" Lenny said confused.

"We don't know yet but you need to meet some people" Jenna said.

Elsa and Jenna held Lenny's arm on each side and they walked towards us jumping like little kids. Cute. Wait what? Jack!

"Everyone, this is Lenny our dear friend." Elsa said. "Lenny, this is everyone." She laughed and Lenny gave her a confused face.

"That over there," Jenna whispered to Lenny's ear but I can hear them because I was beside them the whole time. "the tall guy wearing a polo shirt, he's Logan. The guy I told you about."

Lenny's eyes was in shock. "Is this the band?"

"Yep. We are the Wrong Direction baby. I'm Dan." He walked over to Lenny and took her hand attempting to kiss it. Before he could, Elsa slapped his hand.

"She's taken Dan." Elsa said raising her eyebrow.

"Yeah, Mr. Ladies Man, behave yourself" I said and everyone laughed except for Francis who seemed to put on a forced smile.

"Ladies can't resist me" Dan stood straight and pulled his collar looking cool. Then he winked at Lenny. Elsa, and Kris. The three of them gave him a disgusted look.

"Yeah, we can't" Elsa said.

"We're off Els." Nelly and 3 other girls stood up.

"It was nice meeting all of you," Keira said. The four of them walked away heading to the same direction except for Nelly. She was headed to a different direction. They have two gates in their campus.

A few moments later familiar faces came to view. A guy, oh wait he's gay right? With Kris and Nikka.

"Hey guys!" Elsa greeted the new comers.

"Hey Clent!" Jenna went over and hugged the guy.

"Where are we going tonight?" Nikka asked.

"Bumper cars?" Kris asked.

"Did someone say bumper cars?" Logan asked.

Jenna quickly went over to him. "Yeah, why?"

"I love bumper cars." Logan said as he scratched his nape.

"Bumper cars! Bumper cars babe!" Elsa screamed and held Francis' collar. "You coming with?" She asked cautiously.

"Ofcourse I am!" Francis smiled. When Elsa turned her back on Francis, he smirked at me. I just looked at him then listened to everyone's conversation.

"Enough chit chat! Let's go!" Elsa marched ahead and we gave way for her.

"And how do we get there?" Kris asked. Elsa stopped dead on her tracks and turned her head towards us.

"We, rented a van again" I said sheepishly.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Elsa screamed again and we all followed her.

Francis was behind me and I could feel his glare towards me. I walked a bit faster and he passed by me and caught up to Elsa. He put an arm over her shoulder but Elsa whipped it away. I smiled at that.

SKIP TO BUMPER CARS PLACE!

I got in a Blue bumper car, my favorite color. The others were still getting on their cars while the rest already started. Logan was already driving around hitting Jenna. They were laughing hard. I saw Elsa on a Blue bumper car like me, hmm, coincidence. Francis was hitting her and she kept bouncing back.

I got in the ring with them, I searched for Zayn and hit him at the back. He saw me and I ran for the hills hitting someone.

"Sorry!" I said to the guy. Wait, he looks familiar. He looked at me and he had wide eyes too. "Hiccup?!"

Before we both could say anything Zayn hit me hard causing me to be oushed forward and so was Hiccup. He was hit by someone. I didn't see who it was.

I drive away and looked for Zayn but I accidentally hit Elsa instead. She laughed hard and when she realized it was me she wet after me hitting me a lot. This girl has guts man. We chased each other around, chasing Zayn and the others together.

I screamed at Zayn, "Hey Zayn! Hiccup's here!".

"No kidding!" he said screaming.

After the bumper car ride the girls were laughing a lot and I looked around for Hiccup. I saw him just getting off the bumper car and I caught up to him.

______________________________________________

Ola everyone! I would like to encourage you all to read my short story "The Neighbor".  I wrote it when I was a Freshmen in college. I just thought of putting it here. I'm publishing it by different parts to create the thrills. ;) Stop by there sometime. No hate please.

And we reached 1.2K Oh thank you so much! I'm sorry for the short chapter, I'm just a bit busy, my dad is in the hospital with pneumonia and they ain't got no wifi there! I didn't get to type anything at all but I spent the time reading Jelsa fanfics by other people.

Stop by below and say HI? I'd appreciate that. Let's be friends kay?

I'm going to cut the crap about stalling in the story, let's get to the good parts.

Eyyyy! I'm putting the big 4 guys and girls because someone complained it was hard to catch up with the names, so I put them here! So I think the story is going to take a turn now, a bit. I'll see what I can do.

Suck a long A/N. Btw, I won't be able to update much because school is starting again, I'll update when I can. Maybe weekends. But it won't be more than 2 days or 3. Gotta sleep! Bye!

lovelots! :*

kisskiss.mwuahmwuah.chupchup!