Chapter 46 Elsa's Reign

ELSA'S POV

"Surprise!"

The lights turned on revealing dad holding a flashlight. I was confused but when I slowly walked in to the kitchen everyone was there. Mom, Anna, Punzie, and Jenna were already there. They must have gone through the back door, I salute them for being fast ninjas. Behind them was a banner saying "Congratulations Elsa", and balloons were on walls and some were scattered on the ceiling. Chips, drinks, and sweets were on the table. I noticed that the band was in the room too, Logan standing next to his girlfriend but I'm missing one count.

"Where's-"

"Congratulations Elsa." I knew that voice, when I turned around there he was, the guy that saved me tonight.

"Jack," my voice was fading. He was still in his suit and holding a cake with a single lit candle on it. "Is this chocolate? 'Cause if it isn't then there's no way I'm blowing." Everyone in the room laughed a bit including him. His smile was heart-melting and warm.

"It wouldn't be a cake if it weren't chocolate," he said. I gave him a cute glare and a smile before blowing the candle and everyone cheered.

"But how did you know I was gonna win?"

"We didn't," Anna spoke. "This was supposed to be just congratulating you on your first pageant, but it turned out better than expected. It was Jack's idea."

"You did this?" I looked at him with pure amazement.

He shrugged his shoulders, "I had a lot of help."

"Congrats Elsa!" The boys came over to congratulate me.

"Long live Queen Elsa!"

"Thanks."

"Els, can I talk to you for a sec?" Jack lead me to a corner.

"How did you learn that dance? I have a guess though," I began. "I did notice Logan being on his phone during practices so I guess he was taking videos and you'd practice once he gets home."

"You never seize to amaze me," he said with a smile.

"Are you always that graceful?" I asked.

"He had a good tutor," Anna said as she passed by. Unbelievable, everyone was in it? No wonder she left the house days before the final night.

"But how did you know Francis wasn't going to show up?" I finally asked.

He pursed his lips before speaking up. "I had a hunch, and a good bone. Plus a good 6th sense compared to you." What does he- Oh. "Logan told me," he smiled.

"So you haven't heard from Francis?" I asked.

"Nope. He didn't call you or anything?"

I didn't answer, I just looked down.

"But what if he did show up? Your effort would've been wasted."

"Nothing is a waste when it comes to you Elsa."

I think I'm blushing. He went through all that trouble for me, even though there was little to zero percent of chance that Francis wasn't going to show, he still spent hours and hours to practice for a dance. I didn't know what to say.

"Thank you again Jack."

"Sure thing your Majesty." He bowed down like true gentleman and I couldn't help but laugh. When he stood back up I stared into his eyes, those dazzling eyes.

"You look handsome tonight." Is he blushing? Sugar Snow, he is! "Be careful, your cheeks might explode." I reached out to pinch his left cheek before walking back to the kitchen.

"Does that mean we're cool now?" He came up behind me. Cool, just cool.

"Yeah, we're cool." I took a sip of my strawberry juice.

"Cool."

JACK'S POV

I could barely sleep that night, dancing with Elsa was something I've never felt before. My heart was beating fast but I was calm at the same time. Looking into her eyes as we danced it felt like we were the only ones in the room. I wish I could turn back time then slow it down, or maybe just stop it.

THIRD PERSON POV

Jack closed his eyes and began to hum a melody filled with happiness and love. He began to sing to lyrics that have never been heard before.

Zayn was the first one to wake up, noticing the song Jack is singing. He didn't want to disturb Jack because he knows from experience that songs just flow from the heart and if distracted, the magic would sometimes wear off. He took out his phone instead and recorded Jack's song. When Jack fell silent he quickly got up.

"Jack, what were you just singing right now?"

"Huh? Oh, I don't know. It just came out of nowhere."

Zayn walked towards the door and switched the lights on.

"Get up guys! We just found our 4th song," Zayn said.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked.

"Jack just sang our new song. Meet you in the recording room in 5 minutes." Zayn walked out the room and Jack followed.

They worked on through the night and finished the whole song. It wasn't a complicated song so it was easy to finish but it sounded great.

"Guys, do you think I could sing this to Elsa tomorrow?" Jack asked them.

"What's the occasion?" Dan asked.

"Do we really need an occasion?" Logan answered his question.

ELSA'S POV

"What's on for today your Majesty?" Anna asked me as I was drinking my glass of milk.

"First rule as a Queen, Sundays should be Chocolate Pancake Day!" I raised my glass.

"Cheers to that!" Anna raised her glass and I clinked it.

"Well I guess we're going to need a lot of stock of Chocolate Pancakes every weekend then," mom said and we laughed all together.

"Now that you're a queen, that would make me a princess!" Anna said with a huge grin on her face. "I always wanted to be a princess!"

"Sure Princess Anna," I said before she got up and pranced around the room.

"I'm a princess!" she screamed.

The door bell rang and Anna ran up to answer it. She came back giggling and pulled me out of my chair.

"Mom, we'll be back later." Anna dragged me to the door.

"What is going on Princess Anna?" she giggled even more when I said that.

"Something, your Majesty."

____________________________________________________

I know, it was kind of a sloppy surprise, but who cares? It's JELSA! Everything is wonderful when it's Jelsa.

How do you think the song will be delivered? And who Elsa would react?

See you soon my blizzard! :*

(Jelsa) Celebrity vs. Ordinaryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें