Chapter 15 One Day or Another

Elsa's POV

Woke up to the sound of my alarm. I groaned. I hit the snooze button. Then fell asleep back again. What seemed like only a few seconds, my alarm went on again. I checked the time, "I'm late!"

I got my towel and I stopped in front of my desk and stared at the laptop. "Elena just has to wait after school." Then I head straight to the bathroom.

SKIP EVERYTHING

I stood outside the gates of our campus, took a deep breath and went through the gates. I greeted the guard a good morning and gave him a warm smile. He smiled back.

I walked towards the cafeteria and I saw Tris, Nelly and Sasha. Sasha's a good friend of ours and we have the same classes together.

"Hey!" I greeted them and sat beside Sasha. "Keira's not here yet?"

"Nope." Nelly said.

"You look tired", Tris looked concerned.

"Long weekend, hard party, and boys," I said to them and waving my hand like it's a usual thing for me that those things happen.

These girls know and understand that I have a higher social rank than them because of where I came from and my family background. But I prefer to be with them because they keep me grounded.

After hearing the word 'boys' Nelly shot me a glare. I raised my hands defensively, "I have Francis" I said.

Keira came over and sat beside Nelly.

"Hey Keira, I met a couple of cute boys you know." I tried to git it my best tempting tone.

"No thanks. I only love L. Kim Myungsoo (*And who knows this person?)." She said as she held her phone to her heart because L's face was her wallpaper. She's just a K-Pop fan and there's nothing we can do about it.

"We heard someone sang with the band last Friday. Some random girl." Sasha said as she was writing things on her notebook. Too committed to school.

"Well, that was actually me." I gave them a busted look.

"What?!" They all said at the same time.

"Shhh!" I looked over at the other tables and people stared at us then eventually went back to their own business.

"You were the girl who sang with the band?" Keira asked and they all had shocked expressions.

"I heard their song on Youtube months ago then I kept on listening to it and the song had an unknown artist. It was just a huge coincidence. Zayn said that if you knew the song, sing along. And I must've been the only one who sang along so they pulled me up the stage and gave me a mic." I kept signaling them to keep calm.

"Who's Zayn?" Nelly asked.

"The band's lead singer. Ooooh. And their band is called 'Wrong Direction'". I answered. "I know all their names because they gave us backstage passes after I sang on stage. There's Zayn Malik, lead singer, Logan Lest, guitarist, Dan Jaylar, bass, Harry Moon, drummer, and Jack Frost, pianist." I looked at them and they were all stunned.

*bell rings*

"Class girls." I said as I gathered my things and stood up. "Tell you more at 9-10am." We walked out of the cafeteria and headed towards our classroom which was at the 3rd floor. On our way Francis caught up to us. He patted my shoulder and I glared at him. "Not now Francis. I'm still upset from last night.'

"You're upset?! What about me?" he said getting angry.

"I'm late for class, and you're class is here." I looked at the direction of a door.