Chapter 6 Good Morning! Oh, Good Noon

Jack's POV

I couldn't tell how much sleep I got but it was morning when I went to bed, and it's still morning now. Meybe it's been a day already.

"Boys get up! It's lunch time." Our manager's voice was what I heard.

I got up and they took turns at the bathroom. I don't really mind if I don't shower. So I went ahead to the hotel's restaurant.

I sat beside Ray, our man Ray. The big guy. Our security guy. He was reading a news paper and drinking coffee. And it seems like he already ate his pancakes.

"Morning Ray" I sat down beside him.

I read the menu and a waitress came over. I asked her to get me hot dogs, friend rice, an apple, a and a glass of milk. Yes, milk. I drink milk, it's good for the bones. Gotta keep this body tough eh?

The Harry and Dan came over.

"Hey what'd you order?" Dan asked.

"Hot dogs and fried rice. I was going to get eggs but I remembered it makes your fart smell bad."

"It does? Really?" Dan looked amazed.

"Hey Harry, did you know eggs make your fart smell bad?" Dan asked Harry.

"Yeah" Harry replied.

Elsa's POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone. Someone was calling. So early! Whyyyyy?! I checked the name and it said 'Francis'

I answered it and whispered so the others won't wake.

"Good morning." I said weakly.

"Morning babe. Mwuah! That was on your forehead."

"Hmmm.." I managed a smile.

"How was the band last night? Did you have fun?"

"Good. Yeah. It was fun." I couldn't tell him about Jack. What's to tell? He might get all jelly and I don't like to fight with him when he's away.

I yawned.

"What time did you sleep?"

"5:30? Oh wait, six? What time is it?"

"It's noon babe. We're about to have lunch."

"Oh. How was the game?"

"We won for the first game, a lot more to go if we don't lose."

"I know you won't."

"Gotta go babe. Love ya! Mwuah! That's on your cheek."

"Kay. Stay safe. Love you too! Mwuah! That's on your sweaty nose."

Then the phone call ended.

I got up the bed and I stretched my body. Then I went downstairs. I could smell the delicious food.

I sat at the living room and watched some TV. Then Jen's housekeeper asked me to wake everyone.

I got in the room and said with a normal tone. "Heeeeey. Lunch time. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up ." Then I gave it a tone.

"Wake up. It's lunch time. Lunch time yeah wake up!"

I shook everyone one by one until they all were on their feet. Except for one. Jenna.

She's really hard to wake up. We tried shaking her, a lot. No good. We screamed at her ears, used a phone ring tone, tickle her feet. Yeah this girl is not a morning person when there's no classes.

So we decided to grab her leg and pull it until she fell to the floor. And it was a loud thud. Like really loud. At least there were signs that she's slowly waking up. We continued to drag her my her feet up to the top of the stairs.

I guess she didn't want to we dragged down the stairs 'cause she lazily got up and slowly went down the stairs.

Skip to breakfast

"I saw you were talking to that Jack boy yesterday Els" Kris said teasingly.

"That? Oh it was just about the colors of the sky and the view" I said. I hate being at the center of attention, quick find a different topic. "So Jen, that guy, Logan. 'Hi I'm Jenna. 17. Single and a Virgin.' Hahaha!" I mimicked her voice.

We all laughed including Jenna.

"Yeah. Well he's actually friendly and a funny." Jenna said.

"Really now? What were you talking about hen at the beach?" Nikka asked as she stuffed her face with pancakes.

"He told me about the complicated thing. He was courting this girl back home but he ended things because the girl was kissing some other guy. So yeah, he's single now." Jenna said as she ate a strawberry.

"And Jen is thinking about the endless possibilities now" Dave said. "He's cute." (I forgot to mention Dave is gay and Clent is too, but he won't admit it)

"Shut up, he's mine, go take Harry" Jenna gave him a glare.

We all laughed and ate our breakfast.

Jack's POV

"Okay boys, so we won't be leaving soon, not until you get to make 5 songs here at Dreamworks" our manager said.

"What about living expenses? We just started, we don't have money" Zayn asked.

"I got that covered, I have a house here in Dreamworks. It was my grandparents house. We have people to come over and clean the house monthly. We can all stay there as long as we like. We leave the hotel tomorrow."

 5 songs? Well good thing there's no school.

After lunch

I went back to our hotel room and opened by laptop. Great! There's wifi. I forgot the password, we were given this piece of paper when we checked in yesterday, where is it? I reached into my pockets looking for that piece of paper. I felt crumpled papers with my hands and when I pulled it out what I found was the password and an email address.

I typed in the code and opened my email. I got new messages, they were from my mom. I read it and replied. Now what? I saw the email address of Elsa beside my hand.

"Well there's nothing better to do today" I said to myself.

I typed her email address elsaarendale_snowflake@gmail.com

__________________________________________________________

I think that's long enough. wow, I had this in draft for 9 hours and all I added was one line before I publish it. ooohhhkayhh. Thank you for the 28 reads! yeah I'm already happy with that!

You guys are awesome!

Kisskiss.mwuahmwuah.chupchup.! :*