Chapter 29 Mermaids Are Not Fishes

Elsa’s POV

I forgot again that Francis was my boyfriend, not Jack. I walked in the house and passed by Bubbles.

“Urgggg!” I dropped myself on the sofa and extended my arms. “It’s so complicated Bubbles! This is so wrong, everything’s wrong. What am I gonna do?” I faced Bubbles, bent down and cupped her cute face. “Speak child, speak!” We stared at each other’s eyes, or so that’s what I think she’s doing. “Urg. You’re useless.”

I slumped back on the comfy long couch.

“Arff! Arff!”

I ignored her and she jumped on the couch and sat beside me. I brushed my hand over her thick fur and turned on the TV. Powerpuff girls is on.

“Look baby! That’s you!” I pointed to the television when Bubbles the super heroin came on the screen. But the Bubbles that’s beside me simply ignored me.

Jack’s POV

“You brought her here? Why didn’t we know about that?” Zayn asked.

“I have no idea where you guys were.” I answered. “I just assumed you were spying on us from inside the mansion since we were practically outside at the garden.”

“I did saw them.” All heads turn to Harry.

“And you didn’t call on us?” Dan reacted first.

“Something great might happen and no one else might get to witness it but them.” Harry explained.

“Something great?” I asked.

“Like, mwuah mwuah mwuah. Elsa, I love you! Be mine. Mwuah mwuah!” Dan puckered his lips and pretended to kiss someone and he reached his hands to his back like someone was touching his body.

I put my huge open palm on his face and pushed him aside.

“That won’t happen guys. You’re forgetting Francis.” I said.

“That guy never leaves your mind.” Logan said.

“Never.” I said. “He’s the very reason why I’m forced to confess my feelings towards Elsa unplanned. And other than that, Elsa mentions him from time to time.” I know I’m giving it my best but I need to know more about Elsa.

“More proof that you,” Zayn pointed to me “have more work to do and we need to think bigger to make her fall harder. By the way, good plan on bringing her here.”

It was really for her. I could see how much Virgo missed Elsa and her sister. It was the least I could do for him for letting us stay in his home.

At least I now know Elsa can come by anytime she likes and it’s just a walk away so she can stay for as long as she likes.

Elsas POV

“Let it go! Let it go! Can’t hold it back anymore! Let it go! Let it go! Turn away and slam the doo-”

“Mmmm…” I slid unlock on my phone and seeing nothing out of the blur. “I really need to change that message tone.” I realized I fell asleep. The last thing I can remember was the powerpuff girls arrive at the city of Townsville and Mojo Jojo was saying thing like, “I am Mojo Jojo.” I rubbed my eyes and blink them a couple of times before checking my phone again.

I saw the I.D., ‘Jack Frost’.

Jack: Hey Elsa! Do you like fishes?

“A random question, but I’ll bite.” I talked to myself.