Chapter 28 Flash of Memories

Jack’s POV

“How did you know about that song?” Elsa asked.

“Coincidence?” I answered.

She nudged my shoulder, “Shut up.”

“Alright. Where we’re going can answer your question.”

“Where are we going?"

"It’s a surprise. You don’t remember the root of that song?”

“I’m afraid not. All I can remember is a room. An open room. There was a piano, an old man, and my sister. I don’t know where it is. That’s all I could remember.”

“Hmm… Okay. We’re here.”

We stopped in front of the huge gates. Elsa looked up, I could tell her expression was confused. She was trying so hard to recall this place. The gates opened and we walked in. Her eyes grew wide.

“It’s like a dream, or a memory locked up inside.” Elsa said as she turned her head everywhere. “Though it didn’t look like this before, it used to be more beautiful.”

We walked inside the mansion and she gasped.

“Even more familiar.” Elsa said in awe.

“Elsa. My dear.”

“That voice, I recognize that voice.” Elsa turned around and was surprised still trying to recall the person in front of her. She closed her eyes for a while and Virgo just let her dig deep in to her memories. When she opened her eyes, she was smiling. “Virgo.”

She walked over to him and gave him a huge hug. I smiled looking at them.

“I’ll leave you two to catch up.” Then I walked out of the room.

Elsa’s POV

(We’re not here to talk about Elsa and Virgo so I’ll spare you the torture. We want Jelsa.)

Now I know how Jack knew about the song. I wonder how much Virgo has told him?

Virgo and I talked a lot, mostly about me and my life. I even told him about Francis, but not about my growing and unsure feelings for Jack.

“I’m sorry I never visit anymore.” I said to Virgo.

“It’s alright. My gates are always open for you and your sister.” He stroked my hair. “Always.” He smiled warmly at me and I smiled back.

“I promise to come by more often.”

“Alright.”

“I need to go find Jack.” I said standing up.

“Do you still know your way around?” Virgo asked.

“That’s what makes this place an endless adventure.” I said as I started to walk away and deeper in to the mansion.

I found Jack in the piano room and he sat there but he’s not playing.

“Sing for me?” Jack asked. He must have seen me standing here by the door.

“No” I smiled.

He turned his body facing me. “Please?”

“No.” I walked up to him.

“If I beg even harder, will you?”

“No Frost.” I sat beside him on the chair. I touched the keys lightly but not pressing down on them. “I always wanted to learn the piano, but I never got the chance.”