Chapter 32 Meeting the Boyfriend

Elsa’s POV

“Elsa! Hurry up and change! We have a guest!” Anna screamed from outside my bedroom door.

“Who is it?” I asked weakly while rubbing my eyes.

“It’s a surprise. Now hurry up.” She said.

I took a shower and went downstairs to the living room. I saw a long blonde hair sitting on the couch.

“Rapunzel?!” I screamed and she looked up.

“Hey couz!” she went over and hugged me.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“Well I heard that Anna was back home so I took the first bus to Dreamworks.”

“I’m so glad you’re here!” I said.

“Girls, breakfast is ready.” Mom called from the kitchen.

On our way Punzie met Bubbles.

“Aww. Hey Bubbles!” Punzie picked her up and carried her to the kitchen then put her down beside her dog food.

We were in deep conversation when someone knocked on the door. Anna stood up to answer it and we waited for her to say something. She came back to the kitchen with a guy?

“Hey everyone! I’d like you to meet Kristoff Bjorgman.”

“Hi.” I smiled at him, but he didn’t smile back, he looked surprised to see me. What’s that all about?

“My boyfriend.”

“Say what?” My eyes widened and they trailed off to watch as my little sister wrap her arm around Kristoff’s arm. They both just smiled there.

“Oooooohhh!!! Hi!!!” Punzie stood up and shook his hand. “You must know that blondes are very attractive, wouldn’t you agree?”

“Umm…” Kristoff smiled shyly.

“That’s my cousin Rapunzel, we call her Punzie.”

“Hello Kristoff, sit down.” Mom said.

“Have some breakfast.” Dad said.

How can they accept this so lightly? I knew Anna was very busy with the tour, the practices, and everything. Yet she still found time for a boyfriend?! I’m impressed.

“You outdid yourself this time sis. Of course, we all remember Hans.” I said with an evil sister tone. Kristoff now sat on the opposite side of the table from me.

“Who’s Hans?” Kristoff asked.

“My lunatic ex-boyfriend, we took care of him no need to worry.” Anna answered. “Ignore my sister, she’s just emotionally disabled these days.”

“Am not. Shut up and eat your pancakes.” I stuffed my face with cereal.

“So how did you fellas meet?” Punzie asked excitedly.

“We met online,” Anna began, “and then we started to have video chats. We found out that we live in the same country Dreamworks. It’s such a small world. We made it official over a video chat and this is basically the first time we’ve met in person.” Anna turned to smile at Kristoff and he lightly touched the hand of my sister smiling back at her.

“But to make it even more official,” Kristoff stood up and bowed at Anna like she was a princess. Then he took her hand. “Anna Arendale, will you accept this flower shaped chocolate and be my girlfriend?”

Beside me, Punzie already took dozens of pictures of Anna and Kristoff.

“You had me at chocolate, YES!” Anna jumped up and wrap her arms around Kristoff and hugged him tight.