Chapter 26 Queen Elsa

Elsa's POV

"Let's go find Logan and Jenna. Correction. Lenna."

Jack turned to me.

"It's their ship name. Like a couple name."

We kept walking when Jack stepped over a toy soldier. When we looked up there was a young boy staring at the plastic figure. Luckily it wasn't broken. Jack bent over to the child.

"Is this yours?" he held up the toy. The child simply nodded. "Did you know soldiers fight wars? They protect us from bad people."

The boy smiled, "I want to be a soldier when I grow up!"

"Where are your parents?" Jack asked and the boy swung his head from left to right. He then pointed to a tall woman with glasses who looked like a teacher. She was watching a lot of children playing in the sand box.

We walked up to her.

"Excuse me, is he yours?" Jack asked the woman. She turned and saw the little boy.

"Jeremy! Where have you been?" she asked the boy.

"I want to be a soldier when I grow up Ms. Melissa!" the boy said happily.

"I bet you do. Run along now, and stay inside the sand box." little Jeremy left.

"Are they orphans?" Jack asked.

"Yes. We take care of as much as we can." Melissa said.

"What about your own child?"

"I have none. I can't have one. I have ovary problems."

"I'm sorry" I said.

"It's okay. If I had my own child who would take care of these children?" she smiled happily.

I felt someone tug on my pants, I looked down and saw another little boy.

"We're playing castle and we need a queen, will you play our queen?" the little boy asked.

"Of course I'd love to be your queen."

The children cheered and Jeremy came back and pulled Jack towards the sand box. "We need a soldier leader."

Jack laughed, "Alright, alright, coming."

We helped them build the sand castle and Jack added a leaf on top as a flag. One little girl walked up to me, she was holding a flower crown.

"A Queen needs a crown." she said.

I smiled at her and I curtsied. I bent enough for her to put on the crown of flowers. When I looked up Jack was kneeling down too. A little girl was putting a flower on his ear. I giggled when I saw him. He noticed me and he smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

"Alright, positions everyone!" I said.

All the girls ran to my side behind the castle and the boys were with Jack. They were in two groups, the bad soldiers and the good ones.

When we began the girls and I were just dancing around and the boys were fighting with imaginary swords. We didn't let them use sticks in case they accidentally hurt each other. Suddenly a few little boys were gathering around my feet. The little girls screamed for help. "Help! The Queen is being attacked!" Jack and Jeremy turned their heads towards me.

"Jeremy, go save the Queen." Jack ordered him. Jeremy ran up to me swinging his imaginary sword, the little boys pretended to be hit. They all look so adorable. Then we all heard a loud shriek.

"Ahhhhh!"

We looked around to see Jack on the ground.

"I'm hit! I'm hit!" Jack screamed.