Chapter 17 Talk That Talk To Me Yeah

Elsa's POV

He gave me a high five.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked Jack.

"Nothing, Logan wanted to come. You know, Jenna. She helped us get in."

I looked around looking for Jenna then she came over to me. She looked excited.

"Too excited to see Logan again?" I said to her smiling.

"Yeah," she replied. Then she went back to talk to Logan.

I talked to Jack in a whisper. "What was with that surprise photo?"

"Oh you know, for Elena's profile. Peter's going to give me a copy later."

"How do you even know each other?"

"Hey Peter, get over here."

Peter took one last picture of Jenna and Logan before walking towards us with Gwen around his arm. They've been dating for a few years now and they're graduating together with Francis. Peter Parker works as a part time photographer for our school newspaper while Gwen Stacy is a science genius and this year's Valedictorian. (You saw that. ;))

"Hey Els." he smiled at me, I smiled back and at Gwen.

"Peter and I used to bike around the city when we were young before he transferred here in Dreamworks." Jack said.

"Oh. I didn't know you came from that island." I said to Peter.

"I don't talk about it much." Peter said.

"Peter take a picture of me and the boys!" Jenna yelled from behind him.

"Congratulations to both of you." I said to them.

"Thanks." Peter and Gwen said. Then they went over to take their picture.

I introduced my girls to the boys and they exchanged "hi's" and greetings.

"Where's Francis?" Zayn asked.

"Still having his final exam. I'll go get him in a few minutes."

We sat at the benches by the hallways and chatted. I checked the time and saw that 30 minutes has passed so I stood up and excused myself for a while.

I walked by the hallways alone and headed to Francis' last exam and waited for him outside the classroom. When he lifted his head and looked outside, he saw me and I smiled at him then he smiled back. A few moments later he went out of the classroom and came up to me.

"Was it difficult?" I asked him.

"It wouldn't have if only I'd studied well," he said.

"Your loss. Haha!"I laughed then we walked down the stairs and headed to the hallway where everyone was waiting. On our way we talked about what we're going to do with our three week break from school.

"I'm going home Els. My mom gets mad if I don't go home and it's expensive if I stay in the city."

I frowned at the news. I really wanted us to spend all the time we had together before he graduates.

"But I'll come visit you whenever I can. You know that I will." He gave me a light smile.

"Yeah okay" I was still frowning.

"Stop frowning. If you keep frowning I won't come visit you."

"As if you could take that." I smiled.

We reached the hallway where everybody was.

"Hey guys, I'm back." I smiled at them. "Boys, meet the legendary Francis. Francis, meet Logan, Dan, Harry, Zayn, and Jack."

"Hey man. Hi." The boys said.

"So you're Jack?" Francis said, I was getting nervous and everyone was watching cautiously.

Jack stood up. "Yes I am. Nice to finally meet you Francis." Jack held out his hand. I saw Francis hesitate for a second then they shook hands. That made me smile.

"Let's take a walk Jack." Francis gestured his hand towards the hallways. Jack simply nodded.

"What about me?" I asked.

"We'll be back in a jiffy." Francis smiled and Jack did too.

"Francis." I glared at him.

"I won't hurt him" he smiled.

I sat down beside Nelly and we talked.

Jack's POV

Zayn looked at me with concerned eyes before we left. I gave him an assuring face that I'll be fine.

Francis lead me to a mini forest they had inside the school campus. A good place to relax. I can imagine Elsa studying here, or cramming for exams and quizzes.

"Let's get one thing straight here Jack. I don't like you." Francis said without hesitation and he stared at my eyes.

"I wish could say the same, but I don't judge easily." I said, tying to keep my cool.

"Oh cut the act Jack. I know you have a thing for my girl, why else would you ask her out a day after you've just met?" Francis stood tall.

"I asked her because she was the only one I talked to the night of the concert." I said nicely.

"Stay away from her." He said forcingly.

"Pfft. That'll happen. I'm not afraid of you Francis."

"You should be."

"Sorry, but I'm not. You should be thankful that I respect your relationship. I'm not trying to win over Elsa's heart. I'm even rooting for you. (American definition of rooting guys) Why do you feel threatened by me? Are you that insecure where you think Elsa will let you go that easily? Unless you need something from her." I raised and eyebrow at him.

"Grrrr. I will tear you to bits Frost." He grunted then stormed back to the hallway where everyone was.

When they caught a glimpse of him they smiled and when Zayn saw me his face changed. My forehead was wrinkled because I was upset.

Francis is up to something and I need to know what. Or maybe he's just really really insecure. Maybe he's gay or something? What does Elsa have? Lot's of money? Doesn't seem like it, according to the size of their home I don't think they have a lot of money. Or maybe they're living on a low profile and hide the stash of cash. Whatever. I've got some investigating to do.

 ________________________________________________________

Wooooh!! Go Jack! Yeah! Take Francis down! Double update! Isn't it amazing? You guys deserve it.

Yeah Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy are there. I just can't let go of how the story ended up you know? For The Amazing Spider-man 2. So this is a tribute for them. DJ_Frost already knew about this ship. So I might as well dedicate this chapter to her because we both agreed that we have no idea what is happening to my story and the ships I've added here. :D

Spoilers? Uhhh. I don't know what's gonna happen next. It's a mystery to me also. All I can say is it's adventure time!

You guys, I love you. See you next chapter!

lovelots! :*

kisskiss.mwuahmwuah.chupchup.!