Chapter 23 Hidden Happiness

Elsa’s POV

I am so happy for Jenna. We just had our conversation about Logan asking her to be his girlfriend and there it was, he asked her. Jenna couldn’t stop smiling and so did Logan. They looked like their engaged or something.

I was enjoying the sight of my friend being happy then I saw from the corner of my eye a white haired guy walk towards me. I turned to him.

“Jack! That was great! You were great!” I said.

“Thanks.” He smiled and rubbed his nape.

“What song was that? I’ve never heard it before.”

”Oh that was kind of an impromptu song? We never planned that song. As Zayn would say, we just winged it.”

“Really?! That’s amazing! Where did those words even come from?”

“Uh-“

“Who was that girl you meant by your song? Every song has a meaning or it may have a certain person behind it, I know about that stuff. I also know that Logan was talking about Jenna.”

“It was no one. Some songs may be about a fictional person you know?”

“Right.” I looked down and thought of something. “Shall we have a photo together?”

He looked surprised. “For Elena’s profile you idiot!” I slapped his arm playfully.

“Right!” he laughed and took out his phone.

I posed with my right side facing the camera and smiled. *click*

“Excuse me,” a female voice said. I turned and saw three girls holding out their phones. “Can we have a photo?”

“With him?” I asked. Obviously Elsa! You’re a nobody!

“And you too.” One of them said.

“Why me?”

“Because you’re the girl that sang with the band! Could you sing for us tonight? Please?”

“Maybe next time ladies.” I smiled politely. “Let’s take photos, c’mon.” We took the photos then they left.

“Look who has fans.” Jack teased.

“Shut up Frost” I said pretending to be angry.

“We did an amazing job! Manny would be so excited right now!” Zayn came over.

Jenna put her arm around my waist, “I captured the whole thing.”

“Perfect. Can you give me a copy so we can work on the song and record it in the studio?” Zayn asked.

“Sure.”

After Jenna shared the video to Zayn’s phone we sat at a nearby table and so did Jack.

“So Jenna, you’re Logan’s girl now eh?” he danced his eyebrows. I laughed at his dancing brows and he stopped and lifted one.

“It looks really weird!” I said.

“It’s a talent” Jack insisted.

I rolled my eyes then held Jenna’s hand. Then we squealed together.

“Oh my gosh!” Jenna said.

“I know!” I said.

“So what’d I miss?” Francis finally came back inside and kissed my cheek.

“Jenna and Logan are now official” I said to him.

“That’s great!”

“Would you excuse us for a moment?” I asked Jenna and Jack and they nodded.