Chapter 7 An E-mail?

Elsa's POV

After breakfast we all gathered at the living room and took turns showering. I was sitting beside the television and checked my emails. I'm surprised there's one new message. It's from jackfrost@gmail.com. It's Jack.

I opened the message.

"Hi Elsa! It's Jack. Want to hang out later around 3pm at the park? I understand if you don't want to come, I mean you're probably busy and we've just met and it's be weird. Yeah okay. Let me know if you'll go, or not."

What happened last night, it suddenly flashed back in my mind. His hand touched my face and my head leaning on his shoulder. My cheeks fell warm. I'm blushing! Stop it! Stop it! I have Francis. I should tell him.

I texted Francis. I'm not expecting a reply because he's busy playing.

Me: Hey babe, I'm going to hang out with Jack later this afternoon. He's part of the band from last night. Don't worry, he knows we're together. Love you babe!

I went back to my email and replied to Jack's message.

"Hey Jack! It's fine, let's hang later since it's a Sunday and school isn't until tomorrow. See you at 3pm!"

I hit send.

I went upstairs, got my bag and went back down.

"Hey guys, I;m headed home. I remembered I have a lot of things to do." I said to them. "Thanks for a great night last night! Text you later!"

I walked out the door and got a cab and headed home. My parents were at the living room.

"I'm home!" My puppy Bubbles ran up to me and wiggled her cute little puppy tail. Francis gave her to me. Well he bought her online while he was away for a quick vacation and I claimed the dog. Mom gave her the name Bubbles from the Powerpuff Girls. She's practically our second child, me and Francis.

"Hey sweetie! How was the band last night?" mom said when she kissed my cheek.

"It was fine. I gotta go shower." I then ran up to my room, threw my bag on the floor. Before going inside the bathroom I waved 'hi' to teddy, our first baby. He's a boy because he's blue and that's my favorite color. Francis gave him to me when I first said yes to him when he asked me to be his girlfriend.

Flashback to our courtship

He took me inside the church which was near to where his dorm was. We went to one little corner with the Sto. Niño and we stood in front of the statue and he held my hand and said "for three months that I have courted you, I was deciding whether to go for it or not. I see you're a really great girl, one of a kind." Dramatic pause, dang this guy. "Elsa Arendale. Will you be my girlfriend?" I wanted to make it thrilling but it was just too sweet and I immediately said "yes." He hugged me and made me sit down for a while and he ran quickly to get something and when he came back he brought a huge paper bag. And when I checked it was a blue stuffed teddy bear.

End of flashback

After showering I went out the porch in my bathrobe of course. I let my hair out for it to dry in the wind. I checked my phone and there was a notification in my email. A new message. Jack again.

"Great! At the park, 3pm. See ya!"

He seems like a nice guy. And I know he won't do anything stupid because he knows I have Francis and I'm totally in love with him. But then again, there's something about him that makes me want to be with him all the time. Not in a lovey dovey kind of way. He makes me curious and wonder. Or maybe it's just fate wanting us to be friends and everything.