Chapter 14 The What Plan?

Elsa's POV

As I was tucking myself in to bed my phone rang.

"Francis."

I picked it up.

"Hey." I had a weak voice but I'm still smiling.

"I'm home. Well I'm at the dorm" his voice sounded tired to. "What'd you do today?"

"Oh I was out with the girls and the guys from the band."

"With Jack again?"

"Yeah he was there."

"I don't like that guy."

"Why not? Do you know something I don't?"

"No, but you just knew the guy and you're already hanging out. ALONE."

"That's how you make friends right? You're always making things a big deal. I'm safe. We're all safe. They dropped me and the girls to our homes. They're nice people Francis. You should meet them some time and not jump in to conclusions." I was getting upset because this is how he always reacts when there's a boy in our conversation.

"Whatever Els."

"You know what, I'm tired. I enjoyed my day with the girls. You could at least just be happy for me." 

"You're pushing me away again."

"I'm not, I'm just avoiding another argument. Good night Francis." I hung up the phone. *sigh* I stood up and went over to my laptop and log on to Facebook. I had a friend request. "Jackson Overland Frost" I looked at the photo next to the name, it really is Jack. I clicked accept. He seems to be offline.

I checked my news feed and liked some posts from my friends and relatives. I opened a new tab and logged on to my Tumblr. I need to take my mind off things. I looked at photos of pretty dresses, cute puppies, flowers, houses, anything really. Then I heard a notification sound from my Facebook. I went back to that page and clicked the notification sign and it said "Jackson Overland Frost tagged you in a post". I checked the post and I was shocked and confused at what it said.

 "Aww, my baby is still awake. It's late. Go to bed now my darling. With-Elsa Arendale"

I sent him a message on Facebook.

Me: What is his Frost?!!! *pasted the link* Are you out of your mind?!!!

I waited for him to reply.

Jack: Don't get mad. It's safe from Francis. It can only be seen by my friends.

Me: Heaven yeah Francis better not see this.

Jack: There's this girl who won't stop bugging me. Claiming to be my girlfriend. *pastes various links*

I checked the links before replying to him. There were comments on his photos saying "baby you're so cute." "See you later for our date baby!" There's also a fake account of Jack, it's like a duplicate of his original account and people would tend to get confused which one is real. She's using it to comment on her own photos saying things like "You're so beautiful here baby." "I miss you." "I love you" "See you later baby"

"Who is this girl?" I said to myself. I checked her profile, it said Toothiana White. I went back to the chat box.

Me: Do you even know this girl?

Jack: We went to high school together and I knew she had a crush on me then but I don't. And I didn't know how to let her down easily so I didn't do anything, thinking she'll get over it soon. She's been doing this for months now. I wonder if she even sleeps.