Chapter 36 Unplanned

Hey! So finally after I don't know how many weeks, here's an update. I'm pretty sure the original draft in my laptop was better than this. But I do hope you enjoy this quick scene. The next chappie will be a bit funny. ;) Oh and what's more exciting is that my boyfriend just read this book and he said he doesn't like it because Elsa is acting like a two-timing beesh but he's curious of how it's going to end. Weeee! I make him curious. Ow. Enjoy! Next update will be soon.

Happy 4th MONTH ANNIVERSARY to this book! Celebrating at 11.8K. Thank You my blizzard. More love for Jelsa shippers! Here, eat some egg pies while you read. . .

Elsa’s POV

We’ve been waiting at the park for half an hour, and my stomach is churning from the ice cream stand on the other side. Jack and the guys told us to meet them here and they’re late. Anna’s with Kristoff, Punzie’s here also and Eugene just got here a few minutes ago.

Me: Where are you?

Jack: On our way

Me: How far?

Jack: Close

I wonder what's taking them so long? I shut my phone.

"We're here! Sorry to keep you all waiting." Zayn waved at us holding a picnic basket with his other hand. "Something came up and we ran a bit late and on our way here Dan was hungry so we decided to stop for food and make some for everyone and have a picnic instead." He raised the basket. Anna hit Kristoff on the arm, “Ow!” “Why didn’t you think of that?”

The rest of the band followed behind and Jack was bringing another basket. They really brought a lot. I should keep that in mind to hope they're late all the time. Logan went over to Jenna and gave her a quick peck on the cheek. "Sorry we're late," he apologized to Jenna and she just smiled at him. Aww. They’re so cute.

Jack came over to me. "Where were you guys?" I asked him.

"We went to meet a friend."

"I thought you didn't know anyone from here."

"Well now we do."

I shrug it off.

"Okay." Zayn said in front of us. He already laid out the cloth and placed the basket in the middle. He fished for food inside the basket. “Now who wants Chocolate Cake?” He raised it up for everyone to see and my eyes are just focusing on the creamy brown goodness on the platter.

Everyone’s eyes are huge and round moving their pupils back forth between Anna and me.

“Zayn,” Jack warned him and speaking the words carefully. “Step away from the cake.”

“What? Why?” Zayn looked confused and followed everyone’s gazes including Anna’s and I. He placed the cake gently on the blanket beside the basket. He was about to run but it’s already too late.

Anna and I pounced at the cake using our bare hands like little kids and pushed Zayn aside making him fall to the ground butt first. He scurried away and stood beside Jack panting. Everyone else laughed at us but we didn’t care because it’s chocolate. And when we were young, Anna and I made a pack, “chocolate first before everything else”.

“Does anybody want Apple Pie?” Zayn asked. I didn’t notice him taking the basket but then I didn’t care. “Oooh! Me!” Punzie raised her hand up. When there was nothing left of the once chocolate plateau someone handed me a glass of water. I drunk it up quickly and returned it to the hand of the person, when I looked up that’s when I noticed it was Jack. “Thanks.” I said. “Here.” He handed me a tissue paper and I wiped my hands and face clean. “Thanks again.” I smiled warmly at him. “No problem.” He sat down beside me and started picking on the junkies in front of us. I know I should be feeling full right now but I eat a lot.