one | pilot

While standing with Fish's men and Fish herself, Annabelle tilted her head and had a smirk on her face as she watched Fish viciously beat Raoul with a bat

As she watched Raoul get beat relentlessly and saw spurts of his blood fly off of his face with every hit that he received, Annabelle couldn't help but feel ecstatic.

If it wasn't for Fish wanting to force Raoul into giving back the money that was stolen from her, Annabelle would have done as she wanted and tore into his neck, but she couldn't.

She was given strict orders to do as Fish said, along with keeping her hunger under control while she was with Fish.

Until Fish was finished with her, Annabelle couldn't do as she wished and either kill Raoul or go about killing anyone else that she pleased.

She had to do as she was told, until Fish relieved her of her duties for the day before Annabelle would inevitably be needed once more.

After letting out a sigh, she allowed a manic-looking grin to make its way onto her face, only for the grin to start to fall from her face when she heard a voice say from inside of the nightclub, "Tell Fish I'm here."

Annabelle looked over towards the door and wondered if she should go inside and greet the detective, only to stop and shake her head to herself when she heard Raoul groan once more before Fish said to him, "I still care for you deeply. But I don't believe that you still care for me anymore."

Raoul raised his head and replied, "I c-c-care for you."

Fish asked him, "Then where's the money?"

While Fish started to straighten her back, Raoul told her, "I'll get it, I'll get it."

Annabelle chuckled, while Fish hit Raoul across his face with the bat, which made his face hit the asphalt.

Everyone but Oswald and Fish eyed Annabelle as they watched her manic-looking grin start to become even wider, while Fish yelled, "Boy!"

Oswald looked away from Raoul and quickly walked over to Fish before he held the umbrella over her head once more and said to her, "Sorry."

As she pointed a finger in his face, Fish replied, "If you let this hair go frizzy, you will be."

In response to her words, Oswald quickly nodded his head.

It was then that Fish turned her head to look over at one of her staff members, who'd approached her and told her, "Ma'am, Detective Bullock is here."

Fish looked away from her staff member and over at Butch as she said to him, "Keep him warm."

While they watched Fish nod her head at Annabelle, one of Fish's men said to her, "Yes, ma'am."

Annabelle only silently eyed the men and Raoul before she followed Fish inside of the nightclub, while Fish herself pulled off her own jacket as she headed inside of it.