two | selina kyle

While James remained crouched in front of the dead man and Harvey walked towards James and the body, Annabelle and a curly-haired teenage girl silently watched James

It wasn't until Harvey stopped beside James that James stood back up and went to grab the coffee Harvey was holding, only to stop when Harvey told him, "I got you one, but I dropped it."

In turn, James said to him, "Yeah, thanks. Where is everybody?"

Harvey replied, "I don't know."

After Harvey took a sip of his coffee, James asked him, "What do you think?"

Harvey replied, "I think it's been a long shift. We give this bum three hours, then we knock off."

James told him, "He was a vet."

Harvey said to him, "I salute his service. Now he's a dead bum. People are shooting bums all the time. We might as well be looking for the tooth fairy."

It was then that a cop left his own vehicle and said as he walked towards them, "Hey, guys."

Harvey replied, "Hey, Bo."

James asked Bo, "How come you weren't here?"

Bo said to James, "Whoa, whoa. Good morning to you too."

In turn, James asked him, "Where were you?"

Bo told him, "I was at a restaurant down the street here. Chez Vous. They had some homeless junkie kid fell through their front window last night. I've been taking care of that."

James said as he gestured towards the body, "This is a potential murder. You're first responder. You're supposed to preserve the integrity of the crime scene."

Bo looked over at Harvey, who said to him, "He's got a point."

Bo said to James, "Whoa, the restaurant that pays me fifty a month to look out for them. So I'm gonna babysit a dead wino? I got a family."

Then Harvey turned to look at James and said, "He's got a point."

After hearing Annabelle chuckle to herself, the teenager glanced over at the Original but said nothing.

She didn't know Annabelle, nor did she know why the Original was crouched on a rooftop and watching James Gordon.

It was because of this that she didn't bother to ask Annabelle what she found to be so funny.

She only looked back at the three members of the GCPD when James asked Bo, "Why'd the kid jump through the window?"

Bo replied, "Who knows? He was high."

James asked Bo, "Did you ask him?"

In turn, Bo asked with furrowed eyebrows, "Why am I the bad guy?"

James told him, "I'm asking about the kid because maybe he's related to the victim. And you're not a bad guy. You're just a bad cop."