nineteen | knock, knock

After talking with Mayor Aubrey James, Theo Galavan started to walk towards Annabelle's room to talk with her about how he supposedly spoke with the other inmates and how they turned down the idea of switching rooms with her

He didn't.

He just wanted to see how much longer she could handle dealing with Jerome before she inevitably snapped and killed the red-head, which would happen if he did decide to send Tabitha after Victor Zsasz.

He knew just how much she hated Jerome and how much Jerome enjoyed pissing her off, so he wanted to test her and see how much longer it would take until she did snap.

He heard in the past about how she snapped and killed those that pissed her off throughout the centuries she spent traveling with her siblings, but it had been two-hundred and eighty-one years since she was last with them and she had spent eleven years working for Carmine Falcone, who attempted to help her reign in her anger and do as she was told when he told her to do it.

So it made him curious to see if that murderous vampire he heard so many stories about still lingered deep inside of her, despite the teachings she received while she was in Gotham.

While he walked down the hallway towards her room, he thought over all the stories he heard about her from the year 1114 to when she ditched her siblings in 1718 after they attempted to dagger her.

It was six-hundred and four years of stories that he had to think through.

Each one either involved Annabelle's actions with her twin brother, Kol, or the brutal ways that she either tortured or murdered those she encountered in the past.

No matter the person, she seemed to have a reason for killing them all.

Whether she was bored, annoyed, upset in some way, hungry, disgusted by someone, felt insulted by someone or was simply doing it in the name of revenge.

No matter the reason, she always did end up killing people.

Like in 1718 while she and her siblings were still on the run from their father, Mikael, she killed a group of men that broke into their home and then attempted to have their way with her, while she still grieved the death of her lost love, William, who was murdered by Mikael sixteen years prior.

Then in 1505 while she and her siblings were in Copenhagen and Annabelle was the unknown serial killer that was slaughtering anyone she saw, but only because her demons from her first three kills had haunted her, despite the murders taking place five-hundred and forty years prior.

Then there was the autumn of 1001 shortly after her mother and father had made her and her siblings become vampires, which resulted in her blacking out and unknowingly murdering her own husband and two children, which had done nothing but haunt her ever since Kol had told her that it was she that murdered them in the year 1011.