eighteen | damned if you do

It had been a week since Annabelle was kidnapped by the woman and the four men that accompanied her

One week since she was forcefully brought back to the city she abandoned after Carmine Falcone had announced he would be retiring as the don in Gotham City.

One whole week that involved the man and woman in charge of her capture somehow managing to steal one of the daggers Klaus would use on her and her siblings, along with some white oak ash, which kept her incapacitated until she was needed.

And it seemed that she would now be needed because when Annabelle woke up from her week-long slumber, she found herself in an unfamiliar room that held seven people.

Four of them being men that were unfamiliar to her, one of them being an unfamiliar woman, another being the ex-fiancee of James Gordon, and finally the very ging she had been itching to kill since his attempt at framing for the murder of his mother.

Most would be shocked or even confused to see seven people staring at her.

Five of the people were inmates of Arkham Asylum, who'd been broken out by the man and woman she saw standing in front of her.

Annabelle, however, was pissed off.

During the eleven years in which she'd spent inside of Gotham City and working for Carmine Falcone, she was plotting the ways in which she could torture her father before inevitably killing him, only to have that taken away from her by the woman and men that had kidnapped her.

If she wasn't kidnapped, she could possibly find her father with the help of witches, which would make her single tormentor since she was a young child dead.

That was all she had wanted for one-thousand and eight years, but that opportunity was stolen from her because two people, who she viewed as incredibly dense and practically wishing for death, wanted to take her back to Gotham.

After seeing Barbara glance at her rather disinterestedly, the man with dark and curly hair eye her, the tall and bald one star at her with a blank look on his face, the short brunette laugh nervously and Jerome having a huge grin on his face after he watched her wake up, Annabelle naturally started to heavily shake from anger.

Then she looked at the man with unnaturally big ears and gelled back hair, who was quietly talking to the man that had her hair tightly pulled up into a ponytail, while he eyed Annabelle.

Her shaking only grew worse when she saw the woman with the ponytail.

While her veins came onto display, she yelled, "You bloody bitch!"

The woman tilted her head and asked as she took a step away from the man with big ears, "Oh, I'm sorry, what was that?"

Annabelle narrowed her own eyes at the woman, while she replied, "You heard me." When the woman didn't respond, she said, "You're the damn bitch who kidnapped me."