eleven | the blind fortune teller

Annabelle was completely and utterly livid

Not only did she have to listen to Gertrud's singing, one which she could only describe as horrid, but she had also been practically kidnapped by Victor Zsasz when she was in the midst of killing someone, while she was in one of her most favored alleyways she liked to use to kill her victims.

After listening to Gertrud's singing, she wanted to spend the rest of her night doing as she liked.

And doing as she liked was her spending the rest of the night killing however many people she wished, but apparently Victor had other plans for her.

Despite Annabelle's current level of anger towards him, it was quite clear that e was just angry as she was because of her choice of avoiding him ever since the day he'd failed to corner Fish Mooney and when he chose to spare Butch Gilzean and not kill him.

While he understood her anger towards Fish, Fish's men and Butch for what she was put through prior to Carmine Falcone killing Liza, he didn't think that the news she received in regard to Fish and Butch would escalate to the point that she'd avoid him altogether.

In order to finally talk it out with her and not have to deal with her ignoring him anymore, he chose to take her to Haly's Circus and wanted to see if the acts at the circus, or the deaths of those that also chose to visit the circus, could take her mind off of the anger she currently held towards himself and Carmine.

What he didn't expect, though, was for her to scream every single curse word she could possibly think of the moment she woke up from having her neck snapped by him.

It was rather loud and gained the attention of any passersby, which included the people that traveled with the circus.

They got there early enough that she'd gained the attention of the acrobats, clowns, the ringmaster and just about any member of the circus that happened to be nearby.

She even managed to gain the attention of a pale ginger, who was sitting on the steps of his trailer and watching her scream not only curse words at Victor, but also threats of all the ways she would torture and kill him for dragging her to the circus.

Seeing as how the pale ginger was the closest to them, he was able to hear Victor say as he stopped Annabelle and grabbed her arms, "Annabelle, relax. I just took you here to take your mind off of Mooney and Gilzean. I didn't see the issue with taking you here."

Annabelle calmly asked him, "You didn't see the issue in taking me here?"

Victor sighed.

He knew she was about to scream at him again.

And just like he predicted, she screamed as she harshly poked him in the chest, "How the bloody hell could you not possibly see the issue in forcibly dragging me here?!"

Victor sighed again as he said to her, "Just relax, Annabelle. If it makes you feel any better, you can kill anyone that comes to see the circus acts."

As she tilted her head, she said, "Hmm. And you won't stop me, no matter the amount of people I would kill?"