twenty eight | mad grey dawn

During the two weeks in which Annabelle was in isolation, a couple of things had occurred inside of Arkham Asylum

One of the things that had occurred was that Victor Zsasz had repeatedly entered the asylum and tried to see Annabelle, only for him to be told almost every single time he went that she wasn't able to see any visitors until further notice.

It had been a total of seven times in which he went to see her.

It was only seven times in the two weeks she'd spent in isolation because he felt that if he was to try and see her every other day that perhaps they would finally let him see her, but to no avail.

So, on the sixth time, he brought in some of his assassins to shoot up the asylum and kill as many staff as he pleased until they let him see her.

It sort of worked.

It gave him their attention, which made him slightly happy, until he was told that if he tried to kill any more of their staff, they wouldn't only refuse his entry to the asylum.

They'd also make sure that Annabelle would never be able to see any outside visitors for the rest of her stay in Arkham.

After the seventh time he went to see her, which was exactly two days ago, he was told that he could see her soon.

This news made him feel elated from the mere thought of seeing her face once more, when he hadn't physically seen her face since she was shipped off to Arkham.

So he went back to his apartment and went about doing whatever he pleased until he could see her again.

Another thing that occurred was that Victor Fries, a man Annabelle had met prior to being shipped off to Arkham and declared insane, had apparently broken into Arkham to save his wife, Nora Fries.

Unfortunately for him, though, Nora switched her cartridges and killed herself because of it.

Because of how heartbroken he was by his wife's suicide, he froze himself.

The next day, it was announced that Victor Fries didn't make it and died in the Arkham infirmary.

The final thing that occurred was that, as a means of curing Oswald Cobblepot of his insanity, Hugo Strange and Ethel Peabody gave Oswald some of the Crane formula.

Apparently, they seemed to work and made him not have such a violent response to whatever happened to him.

Those were just a couple of the things Annabelle had heard about when she was released from isolation and was let back into her cell.

Contrary to how Annabelle was when she was first put into isolation, she was oddly silent.

When she was first put in there, she was screaming threats and obscenities, along with punching holes into the walls of the room she was shoved into.