twenty seven | mr. freeze

It had been four weeks since Theo Galavan's death and Annabelle was still frantically searching for any sign of his sister, but no such luck

It seemed that Tabitha had just disappeared, which pissed off Annabelle.

After being forced to work with Tabitha and her brother, along with having the threat of Victor being killed held over her head ever since her return to Gotham, she wanted nothing more than to hurt Tabitha in the way that Tabitha wanted to hurt Victor, if Annabelle had gone against them and had a hand in Theo's murder.

She would've thought that, by now, she would've found the Galavan sister, but she didn't.

Whether it was because of the idea of Tabitha being in hiding or the fact that another warrant was out for Annabelle's arrest for being an accomplice in Theo's death, she wasn't sure.

What she was sure of, though, was that no matter who got in her way, she wouldn't stop searching for Tabitha until she found her.

After spending another whole day searching for Tabitha, she stopped and got herself another victim.

She consumed all of the blood that resided in her male victim's body and watched as his head rolled off of his shoulders before she suddenly moved aside when she heard something whirring from behind her.

After moving aside, she turned around to see a man wearing a large winter coat, goggles and a large device held in his hand that was having ice shoot out of it and at the place she was originally standing in.

She tilted her head and eyed the man, who just stopped using his device and pointed it at her once more.

Just as he turned it on, she sped out of the way and stood at the top of the building.

The man frowned before he looked at the roof of the building when he heard Annabelle ask him, "What the bloody hell is that?"

The man tilted his head and furrowed his eyebrows, while he asked her, "How did you get up there?"

Annabelle furrowed her own eyebrows as she replied, "I jumped up here. How else?"

The man slowly walked further into the alleyway as he asked her, "Who are you?"

She replied, "I'll tell you, if you don't try and use that device on me again."

He slowly lowered his weapon before he nodded his head and said to her, "I suppose that's fair."

She sighed before she jumped off of the roof and landed in front of him, which got his eyebrows to furrow when she didn't even flinch from the pain that would have occurred before she held a hand out to him and said, "I'm Annabelle Mikaelson."

He looked down at her hand before he looked back at her face to see that she had an eyebrow raised at him.

He grabbed her hand and said, "Victor Fries."