sixty | that's entertainment

While the doors to the van opened, the interim mayor of Gotham said to Jervis and Victor, "Whatever you expect as ransom, I-I will double it

While the doors to the van opened, the interim mayor of Gotham said to Jervis and Victor, "Whatever you expect as ransom, I-I will double it."

After the mayor took a step into the back of the van, he saw Annabelle Mikaelson, Bridgit Pike and Oswald Cobblepot standing near the front of the van and Jerome Valeska standing near the back of it with a grin on his face.

The mayor said to Jerome, "I have access to the police pension fund."

As he took a couple of steps away from the mayor, Jerome replied, "Wow, that could be a lot of money. Tempting, but, uh, no thanks."

While he was slid down the pipe he was handcuffed to, the mayor said to Bridgit, "Bridgit, isn't it? I can get you safe passage from the city, money, a new home..."

Bridgit replied, "It was people like you that locked me up in Strange's lab, and thanks to that, there is no Bridgit anymore."

Then the mayor turned to Jervis and said to him, "I can get you a pardon, son. All will be forgiven. Just stop this lunatic."

As he took a couple of steps towards the mayor, Jervis replied, "'Lunatic' is a little harsh. I prefer 'visionary'."

Annabelle chuckled to herself, which got the mayor to look over at her and say to her, "Annabelle, I could get the GCPD to drop the current charges they have against you. You'd never have to go back to Arkham again. I-I could have them erase all of the current files they have on you. It'd be as if you never committed a crime during your time in Gotham."

Instead of immediately responding, Annabelle acted as if she was thinking about it before she laughed and said to him, "Nice try, Mayor. That's not going to work on me." When he didn't respond, she asked him, "I mean, what could I possibly have to fear? I can't die."

The mayor stared down at her with wide eyes, only for his eyes to become even wider when he saw her veins come onto display.

Then he looked over at Oswald and asked him, "Oswald, can't you do something?"

Oswald silently stared at him for a couple of moments, which got Jervis, Bridgit and Jerome to look over at him before he said, "Afraid not. I am with Mr. Valeska one-hundred-percent."

Jerome looked over at Annabelle with a raised eyebrow.

She only narrowed her eyes at him in response, which got him to chuckle before he pushed another potential victim into the truck.

Then the interim mayor turned to Jerome and Bridgit as he told the six of them, "Every cop in the city will be looking for us, and when they find you, expect no mercy, just a hail of bullets."

Annabelle chuckled before she said to him, "Oh, I'd like to see them try."

While the interim mayor only stared at her in horror once he saw the very grin he had heard so much about, Jerome said as he slowly walked towards the interim mayor, "So serious. That's why your approval ratings are so low. Hey, tell you what. Try threatening me again, but this time, try it with a smile." When the interim mayor only blankly stared at him, Jerome moved to stand in between Annabelle and Oswald and threw an arm around both of their shoulders as he said, "Ah, see, this is what's wrong. Nobody knows how to have fun anymore, right?"