five | viper

The man that was cooking the food in his food stand looked over at Harvey, who was looking at James as he said, "Hey, it might look like the heel of a hobo's shoe

The man that was cooking the food in his food stand looked over at Harvey, who was looking at James as he said, "Hey, it might look like the heel of a hobo's shoe. Best burgers in midtown." Then he glanced over at the man and said, "Huh, Efram?"

Efram only smiled in response before he turned his attention back over to the food.

James replied, "If you say so."

Once Efram looked back over at Harvey, Harvey said to him, "Alright, I want two cheeseburgers, uh, hold the sauce, extra pickles, two malted shakes."

James said to Efram, "No pickles on mine, please."

Harvey replied, "Oh, you gotta trust me on this one, Jim."

James said to him, "Yeah? Alright, pickles. Bring them."

As the two detectives waited for their order to be done, three figures made themselves to be known.

One being Selina Kyle as she dropped herself onto the roof of a car and started to walk towards an unsuspecting man in an attempt to steal his wallet.

The other two being Annabelle Mikaelson and Victor Zsasz, who were hidden behind that very same car and watching Harvey and James as they walked away from the food stand, while Harvey said to James, "Alright, now you wanna look good in a swimsuit like me come summertime, you'll want a lot of this and a lot of this."

James asked with a mouth full of food, "Oh, yeah? Alright." Then he looked across the street and only saw Selina, who was standing beside a man and reaching into his jacket pocket for his wallet, before he pointed at her as he yelled, "You!"

The man's eyebrows furrowed before he looked over at Selina and yelled, "Hey!"

Then he quickly grabbed Selina's arm and tried to keep her from stealing his wallet, only for Selina to twist his arm and turn him around before kicking him and making her escape.

After running past a taxi in an attempt to get to Selina, James quickly stopped, just as Harvey said to him, "Jim."

James couldn't see anyone.

He even couldn't see Annabelle, who was now standing on top of a nearby roof with Victor right beside her.

Harvey yelled, "Jim! Come on, it's lunchtime. Relax."

Just as James looked over at the man and shrugged, the sound of an alarm ringing was heard.

Once more, Harvey said to James, "It's lunchtime."

James raised a finger and tilted his head before he ran towards the direction where the alarm ringing could be heard.

Harvey groaned as he said, "No, Jim. We're on our— It's lunch! Oh, brother."

Annabelle chuckled and watched as Harvey followed James to a nearby store before she grabbed Victor by the arm and leapt towards another couple of roofs and then stopping and staring down at James and Harvey, just as they entered one store in particular.