Chapter 4

“Is this what you wrote to me?” Qin Hengyi frowned and said quietly.

Zhu Qingan with a cold back: “…”

What can he do now? Continue to play the “lover” person setting stipulated in the game.

Not long after, Qin Hengyi saw the boy clenching the corners of his clothes with his hands helplessly, his cheeks and eye sockets flushed rapidly, and his teeth clenched his lower lip.

The teenager spoke very quietly, he could hear him being shy and nervous, and his voice even trembling: “Yes…I wrote this, no other meaning…I just want you to accompany me, I don’t want to be alone…to disturb you Is it? Mr. Qin?”

His voice was really soft, like a piece of glutinous rice that was so soft that it was juiced, and then respectfully shouting “Mr. Qin”, it was a foul, and wanted people to clean the voice of the owner bit by bit.

Qin Hengyi:"…………"

He was taken aback.

This kid…

“Mr. Qin, if it disturbs you, I will come here less often, and you won’t have to spend time with me…”

The boy was a little bit disappointed before he heard the other party’s answer, his head tugged.

“Don’t.” Qin Hengyi was inexplicably unhappy, his eyes darkened, and subconsciously rejected the soft voice: “You can accompany me.”

“…” The young man was visibly taken aback, his cheeks flushed again, his dark eyes flashing like stars, his voice filled with joy: “Is Mr. Qin real? Thank you…”

The young man seemed to want to say a lot, but the light-brained bell suddenly sounded over there. He was taken aback, and his expression was a little aggrieved: “Mr. Qin, I have something wrong with my job, I have to leave… I’m sorry.”

In the space, the small screen on the side of the teenager went out, the light returned to darkness, and it was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop.

Qin Hengyi stood in place, his tall and cold body resembling a sculpture.

He couldn’t help reaching out to touch his heart.

Whenever a teenager talks about “love”. He would feel bitter and empty.

He doesn’t know what he has experienced before, and the whole person seems to be very resistant to love by nature and runs counter to it.

But the young man brought bright colors to his gray and monotonous days.

Let his heart beat fiercely.

咚咚咚——

The man’s eyes darkened slightly, and the boy’s face appeared again and again in his mind.

This kid…is too easy to be shy, what kind of blushes, will he cry if he continues to be shy? Do you really like yourself so much?

What kind of work does such a child do? Is it so shy to people at work…?

Zhu Qingan turned off the game happily and glanced at the alarm clock disguised as a telephone ringing with a complimentary gaze.

The blush on his face disappeared in a short time.

His heart blushed for a second without any fluctuations, making him the king of miserable characters in the group show world.

Of course, he didn’t know at all about the messy mental activities of men-“How can this kid blush so easily?” “Will this kid cry?” “Does he really like himself so much?”
He didn’t even know his paper man, and became curious about his reality.