Chapter 8

Zhu Qingan was witty by himself.

——Since the paper man may not understand such things as the stray animal base.

It is better to simply say that you are a livestock farmer, simply and rudely. And they are all related to small animals, rounding down, is his real work.

Qin Hengyi:"…………"

He glanced at the teenager off the screen. He was nervous and shy because he answered his own question, his cheeks flushed, and his eyes were filled with water vapor, as if he was about to cry. It can be seen that the teenager is afraid of being rejected by himself, but he is eager to be recognized by himself.

Livestock farmers…

There was a fair-skinned boy surrounded by a pile of stuffed chickens and ducks in his mind.

“Mr. Qin and Mr. Qin?” The boy pretended to be trembling because of nervousness. His eyes were red and his voice was soft and pitiful: “Why don’t you speak?”

The child is too clingy, he just was silent for a while…

Sure enough, I have to coax all the time.
Qin Hengyi was a little helpless, he said solemnly: “I like your work very much, come on.”

The boy was taken aback for a moment, his eyebrows were bent into crescents, and his laughter was clear: “Thank you! Thank you Mr. Qin for your compliment!”

When he smiles, he will show a pair of tender white tiger teeth, which is very attractive.

“What I asked you to find, did you find it?” Qin Hengyi asked.

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

Now that several days have passed, Qin Hengyi might be suspicious if he can’t find it again.

He froze in place, silent for a long time, at a loss–

In the end, the game system saved him.
A text box popped up suddenly, ending Zhu Qingan’s meeting time with the paper man.

[You have not fulfilled your lover’s request for a long time! Interaction value-10 points! 】

[The interaction value you have now is 0 points. There is still 30 points before opening Memory Fragment 02. 】

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

[New task-change the room for your lover! 】

Last time I entered Qin Hengyi’s room in a holographic way.

The room did not have a window or door, the walls were dark, the floor was damp, and the whole room exuded a depressive atmosphere of darkness. Normal people stay inside for a long time, they will be a little nervous.

If he can, he wants to change a room for the paper man. The paper man will definitely be happy, and at the same time, to have a better experience when he enters the holographic mode next time.

Zhu Qingan looked at the frame, his eyes lightened slightly.

What are the conditions for changing rooms?

[As long as it reaches 30 interactive points! You can change a new room for your lover! 】
Zhu Qingan, whose interaction value is zero now: “…”

This game…is deliberately to choose him when the most difficult time, to bully him:)

[At present, the only way to increase the interaction value is to meet the request of your lover last time. 】

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

Qin Hengyi’s request last time was to see the commemorative items left by their previous relationship.