Chapter 41

Zhu Qingan looked at the Weibo sent by Qin Hengyi, and was stunned for a long time.

…Qin Hengyi posted a photo about Zhu Qingan.

The boy in the photo is in a winter scene. He is curled up in the corner of the cave, taking a nap. The clothes on his body were his clothes in reality at the time, and it was a set of fluffy rabbit pajamas. Very cute, like a ball of cotton candy surrounding the teenager.

The boy lowered his head, his chin was buried in his collar, and the warm yellow light from the torch in the cave reflected the boy’s fair and beautiful face, which was particularly beautiful and soft.

The eyelashes are slender, the lips are like two pieces of jelly, and the cheeks are flushed.

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He doesn’t remember exactly when he entered the game.

But he did slept in the game scene, slept more than once. In the mermaid scene, he still likes to sleep in a man’s arms.
But he didn’t expect that Qin Hengyi would secretly take pictures of his sleeping face.
He is not shocked that Qin Hengyi can take pictures.

Qin Hengyi can even have Weibo, what can’t be done?

His paper man is very special.
Special enough to make him panic…
Qin Hengyi didn’t simply post photos, but added words.

[Zhu Qingan’s lover: kid. [photo]】

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

The man usually calls his own word “Ann.” This time he suddenly called himself a “child”…it gave him an inexplicable feeling.
This paper man…Zhu Qingan remembered something, the roots of his ears were a little red, like a layer of red bean powder.
Zhu Qingan didn’t dare to refresh Weibo. In the few seconds he clicked on Weibo, countless people must have flocked to Weibo to see this photo.

The fact that they are in love is really hammered! !

There is even a little talk about what it means to be in dire straits!

——Fans will definitely think so.

Except for a couple in love, no one can show the sleeping faces of other people, and the shots are so beautiful, with the title of Su.

In the photo, the teenager curled up to sleep with his hands buried in the fluff. He looked very quiet and well-behaved, like a bunch of little cream puffs just out of the oven. A bite will bring out sweet cream.
It can be seen that the photographer is really taking pictures very carefully, after all, they are taking pictures of the most beloved person.

Zhu Qingan looked at the photo for a long time, took a deep breath, and chose to refresh Weibo.

Gently slide your finger on the screen.

“Ding Dong!”

In less than five minutes, the number of comments on Qin Hengyi’s Weibo has risen to tens of millions.

Almost all of them were boiling “ahhhhh” and “ahhhhh”… Zhu Qingan narrowed his eyes, and finally picked out a few informative sentences from it.

[Stone hammer! ! They are lovers! definitely is! 】

[Woo, kid, this name is good Su! An An is so cute when she sleeps! 】

【Say it! Why can you take pictures where An An sleeps! Could it be…it must be! 】

[What kind of person is An An’s lover! I will show my love! So furious! 】

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He also wants to know what kind of person Qin Hengyi is and what he does.