Chapter 28

“You… sing the song again, OK?”

“I will let many, many people hear your voice.”

After hearing Zhu Qingan’s request, the boy was inexplicably stunned.

Perhaps because of the nature of a mermaid, after he became a mermaid, he was very sensitive to singing.

But he was in a solitary environment, no one listened to him singing, and no one wanted him to sing.

Zhu Qingan… is the first person to ask him to sing, and wants more people to hear his singing, let him be loved and warm…

The boy squinted his eyes, his pupils glowing with dark red light.

——You want to make me happy?

Zhu Qingan nodded.

If you coax this little NPC, you can heal Qin Hengyi’s past scars… and learn Qin Hengyi’s secret.

The boy squinted, and the slender fishtail ring was placed on the opponent’s waist. He gave a sullen chuck. Zhu Qingan also heard his voice from this. Although there was only a short laugh, he could still hear the voice of the other party-it was very good.

Worthy of being a mermaid.

——I can sing to you.

——But I want to sing with you.

The boy wrote in the palm of Zhu Qingan’s hand, and the itchiness made Zhu Qingan very unnatural.

–I like your voice.

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

This little NPC has a sweet mouth.
He shrank his neck, glanced at the young fish who was a head taller, and nodded slightly.

It’s not that he has never sung, and it is still possible to sing with the other party.

Seeing Zhu Qingan agreed, the other party wagged the fish’s tail gently, igniting a thin wave, which was reflected by the soft light of the fluorescent stone warm white.
Zhu Qingan’s face was as white and soft as snow under the light of the fluorescent stone.

Zhu Qingan felt that the other party retracted his cold hand and let out a sigh of relief. He lifted his head, his eyes slammed into the boy’s face, which was magnified countless times, his facial features were very cold and perfect, but they were a little more green and gloomy.

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

Does this fish want to kiss him?

Zhu Qingan was taken aback instantly, and left the other’s arms vigorously.

He murmured at a loss: “I, I, I have to go back.”

Sending the other party a fluorescent stone necklace is already very unexplained…If you kiss him again, Qin Hengyi is afraid that he will eat him alive.

His lover’s personality-absolutely cannot collapse!

The boy glanced at him coldly and said nothing.

Zhu Qingan quickly fled.

He glanced at the clock installed in the game and found that it was not too late, and he was not at home, but at a banquet, not suitable for playing immersive holographic games.

He poked the system bar and exited the game.

Zhu Qingan sat up from the sofa and glanced out the window casually. Outside the window was the bustling hall of Nuo Da.

At this time, the banquet was in the middle, and a singer came to the stage to sing a song promoting public welfare.

Countless dazzling and bright stage lights are reflected on the singer, making him like the brightest star in the night sky.