Chapter 47

The dense search results are displayed in front of Zhu Qingan. Make him frown.
Zhu Qingan scanned one of the entries and clicked in.

[The mysterious profession three hundred years ago-World Administrator. 】

This post comes from a formal information forum in the Empire, and the information sources inside are all true and reliable.
The poster of the post explained the profession in the most clear and simple language.

This profession is very special.

It appeared in the empire three hundred years ago. At that time, the empire had just finished fighting, society was in chaos, and the newly restored government was on the verge of collapse. In desperation, they created the profession of World Administrator, which possesses incomparable rights and can control and manage the empire in all aspects.

Of course, this profession is not something ordinary people can do.

The Empire didn’t plan to do it for people.
The Empire created the first AI with autonomous consciousness and gave him this profession.

But after a long time, the empire cancelled the profession of “world administrator” and re-administered it with a dilapidated government.

No one knows why the empire was canceled, and no one knows where the AI ​​that once held the profession went.
The post ends here.

Zhu Qingan did not loosen his eyebrows after reading it. On the contrary, more doubts appeared in my heart.

If Qin Hengyi is the AI… then the magical abilities possessed by Qin Hengyi will also make sense.

But… why did Qin Hengyi become a game character and come to him? Why did that profession disappear?

Are your parents really related to his birth?
It seems that only Qin Hengyi himself can know the answer. But Qin Hengyi…is in amnesia again.

Zhu Qingan felt helpless and shook his head.

The only solution is to complete all the tasks scheduled in the game and let Qin Hengyi recover his memory.

He inexplicably remembered the feeling of lying in the palm of a man’s hand, very gentle and safe.

God messed with ghosts, and he couldn’t help but pick up the light brain and open the game.

He did not intend to enter the game this time. I want to see what kind of game tasks the game will arrange for this scene.

[Welcome back to “False Love”! 】

[Game Task 02-Love that can never be proven. 】

[Mission clues have been announced! Ask players to interact with their lovers while completing tasks! 】

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

This time the task clues were very vague, not like the previous 01 task, there was a very clear clue that allowed Zhu Qingan to successfully complete the core of the task-New Year’s Eve.

“The mission is… the love that can never be proven…?” Zhu Qingan frowned and muttered: “What is it?”

Is it also related to Qin Hengyi’s past?
Zhu Qingan silently wrote down these words.

Simultaneously.
He received a new private message in his private mailbox.

From Sammy.

Sammy is a powerful figure in the game industry, but he is a minor system maintainer in the “False Love” game. It is also the only character Zhu Qingan has been related to this game.