Chapter 27

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He was stunned for a moment, confirmed that the other party was calling his own name, and then wondered: “How do you… know me?”

And also to myself-so passionate.

The young man squinted, his blue eyes behind the thin lenses flashed a few dim light, he looked at Zhu Qingan a few times, and his voice contained some surprises and surprises: “You’ve grown up, you used to be like a small bean sprout. Son, thin.”

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He, during his childhood, did not know such a person.

Zhu Qingan glanced at the business card, faced the information on the card, and greeted: “Your name is Mr. Sammy…? From the Imperial Capital? Are you the president of a game group?”

He somewhat suspected that he was denying the wrong person. Such a big man could not be so familiar with himself.

The result was beyond Zhu Qingan’s imagination.

The young man nodded: “Well, it’s me, that’s right.”

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

“Mr. Sammy…”

Zhu Qingan was a bit at a loss, and suddenly he couldn’t speak out all the problems that came to his lips.

“You look like you are looking for me, what’s the matter?” the young man asked in doubt.

Zhu Qingan clenched the corner of his clothes tightly and said softly: “That’s…I want to ask you, do you know a love-making game called “False Love”.

As soon as his words fell, Sammy frowned tightly, his expression solemn. After a long time, Sammy said slowly: “I know this game.”

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He couldn’t wait to know the secret of the game. He took a step forward and asked, “——The virtual characters in this game always give me expensive gifts. Do you know… what’s going on?”

Sammy: “…I don’t know. My group has only participated in the production of this game. The official unit of the game is the military. I don’t know why they made this game, but I think…the virtual characters in the game , It’s not that simple.”

He raised his head and helped his glasses: “Is that virtual character called Qin Hengyi?”

Zhu Qingan: “Hmm…”

He didn’t get the answer he wanted, instead he had more doubts.

“That’s him.”

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

Seeing that the other party could not answer the truth of the game, he decided to change the question. He chuckled and asked: “Then…Mr. Sammy. Do you know some plots in the game? For example, how to cure Qin Hengyi who became a mermaid… "

Sammy froze for a moment, thinking for a moment: “You can think about’love'. I remember this game is based on the theme of’Proving Love'.”

He looked at Zhu Qingan’s confused expression, frowned, and reminded the other party: “Also, don’t treat Qin Hengyi as a pure virtual character…. I think he may have existed in real life. The plot in the game , It happened in reality.”

It is not uncommon for the Empire game industry to develop story games with some celebrity deeds.

But Zhu Qingan was still taken aback by Sammy’s remarks.