Extra 8

Zhu Qingan likes all kinds of virtual games.
One day, he bought back a new game from the mall and dragged Qin Hengyi to play with him.

Qin Hengyi glanced at the colorful game CD and chuckled, “What? You forgot what you did when you played the little succubus last time?”

The setting of this game is to make one of the players amnesia, just like the little succubus game.

No one can say what a player with amnesia will do to another player in the game.

Zhu Qingan blinked and said with a smile: “It’s not me who amnesia this time, it’s you.”

Qin Hengyi:"…………"

“This game is very fun…”

The boy mumbled.

Qin Hengyi sighed slightly: “Okay, play with you.”

Little lover, I still have to coax.
After he said, he put the three characters printed “Vampire” into the holographic device, and handed the holographic helmet to Zhu Qingan.

Familiar feelings of weightlessness flooded.
Zhu Qingan opened his eyes in a daze.
He was lying in a big black hall, his eyes gradually focused, he could see the furnishings around him clearly. It is a very distinctive European style.

Unexpected. An older man was standing beside him.

The old man has a white beard, but he still looks very tall and strong and energetic. When he saw Zhu Qingan woke up: “You finally woke up.”

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

The old man whispered: “I have taught you the ability of blood hunting.

Congratulations, you have become a new generation of vampire hunters.”

An introduction to this virtual world popped up in Zhu Qingan’s mind.

[This is a world where vampires exist, and the age is medieval Europe. 】

[You are a new-born vampire hunter from the East (a human hunter who lives by hunting vampires)]

[Your lover Qin Hengyi is a vampire. 】

[Your task is to find him. 】

Zhu Qingan frowned in a daze, questioning the old man: “Vampire hunter?”

The old man said coldly: “Why? Don’t you know? You are a vampire hunter. Don’t worry, the vampire party once a year is about to begin. Go and find a new vampire for our family.”

Zhu Qingan’s family, due to a special genetic disease, needs the power of a vampire to be proud of it.

This is also the reason why Zhu Qingan and his people are all vampire hunters.

Zhu Qingan stood up.

The old man took his hand and went to a room in the hall.

“You must pretend to be a vampire and enter the banquet. Here, first pick a suitable dress.”

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

There are many wardrobes and a dazzling array of clothes in the room.

Zhu Qingan looked at the clothes on his body, which were worn-out linen clothes. Using such clothes to attend a banquet would inevitably attract the attention of vampires and then be found to be human.
Thinking of this, Zhu Qingan picked up the clothes seriously.

He chose a dress similar to a vampire style.
A little black tuxedo suit.

A gentle and beautiful boy, wearing such serious clothes. It’s a little bit cute, and it feels like I want people to be bullied.
The boy’s waist was outlined so thin that he could hold it with one hand, and looked fragile and attractive.