Chapter 59

The Weibo server has been repaired.

Zhu Qingan poke open Weibo, oncoming is the hot search occupied by him and Qin Hengyi.

——Qin Hengyi’s selfie, which spread all over Weibo.

【Too beautiful! ! Look! Only such a person can be worthy of our An An! 】

[Is the scout blind? So handsome, why not come to the entertainment circle? 】

[Good-looking is good-looking, but not as cute as our An An…]

[Please! immediately! Immediately! marry! 】

Zhu Qingan looked at the comments complimenting his paper man, and the corners of his lips could not stop rising slightly
.
The enthusiasm of everyone made him understand time and time again that their feelings are supported and blessed by others.

He is very happy.

He ran to the bathroom and wiped his warm face with cold water.

When he came back, he found a new message on Weibo.

It was sent by Qin Hengyi.

Qin Hengyi found out that he posted photos on Weibo?

Zhu Qingan took a breath and opened the private mailbox.

Men are always very taciturn on the Internet, in short, they are not good at chatting online.

He only posted a screenshot. Zhu Qingan posted a screenshot of the Weibo that he took a selfie.

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He didn’t even understand what Qin Hengyi meant.

He can only bite the bullet to explain.
[Zhu Qingan V: Mr. Qin, I just like you so much. Can’t help but… put you in front of everyone and show off a little. If you don’t like it, I can delete it. 】

Also sent at the same time, there is also a kitty grievance bag.

[Qin Hengyi: I like it:)]

[Qin Hengyi: I asked you to search for something, have you searched? 】

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

Zhu Qingan: “Huh?”

He thought for a moment, and finally came up with the answer.

Qin Hengyi called him…search for the content of the succubus baptism.

The character settings in the game scene generally originate from reality.

For example, Zhu Qingan’s body fluid in the game can heal mermaid wounds.

This setting is also used in real life in a large number of games, novels, and movies. It is a very common setting——

When Zhu Qingan searched the game strategy, he accidentally came across a novel.

The protagonist’s □□ can heal mermaid wounds. But one day, he met a group of mermaids with injuries to their lower body…

As for what was written later, Zhu Qingan did not dare to look any further.

The setting of succubus baptism can definitely search for specific content on the star network. Otherwise, Qin Hengyi wouldn’t let him do it.

Zhu Qingan couldn’t help but guess.
Succubus baptism, just take a bath with holy water, right? At most, let the priest touch the top of his head a few more times.
Then why did Qin Hengyi let himself search?

Zhu Qingan raised his eyebrows and typed “Succulent Baptism Settings” on Star Network

The first thing that pops up is the prompt box of the browser.