Extra 7

The youth who grew up were bound to the cross for judgment. Soon, the cross will ignite a flame, engulfing him.

He has just grown up, and he doesn’t know anything about this world, let alone that he is a demon. He lifted his beautiful white face, his eyes were flustered, and the light mist in his eyes seemed to turn into tears at any time.

He didn’t know the people talking about him in front of him.

The boy saw only one handsome blond man among those people.
He felt that the other party was very familiar.

Like, I saw it a long time ago.

This is his only pillar in this strange world.
“…” The beautiful succubus boy shouted to the man not far away, “Help me.”

Qin Hengyi heard the boy’s helpless call for help, and he ordered again: “Stop the trial.”

A guard next to him persuaded: “Your Majesty! You can’t do this! We can’t tolerate any demon being alive! He should die!”

“I said stop the trial, stop the trial.” The man’s expression was cold and dull, his slender hands clasped the guard’s armor tightly, as if he could pinch a crack. With cold, icy blue eyes, he stared closely at the little demon on the cross.

“This is against the clan rules. Any angel clan who violates the clan rules will be judged.”

“He is a demon and should be burned to death. Your Majesty, give your order…let this demon boy die.”

“roll.”

The man said coldly.

He spread his huge wings, and his snow-white wings were like falling clouds, covering the entire space in the radius.
People exclaimed, wondering what their archangel would do.

Zhu Qingan was tied to a very high cross and could not be reached without wings.
The huge wings waved lightly, rolling up the gale, and at the same time carrying the golden light of angels, pouring down like sunlight.

The man came to the cross in mid-air.
The cross has been stained with the blood of countless demons and exudes a strong smell.

His boy was tied up in it, his head drooped, his black hair was scattered, and his fair and delicate face was full of panic without error.

The boy raised his eyes and looked at the familiar man, weakly saying: “Sir…”

The voice is very dry and dumb, as if I haven’t drunk water in a long time.

Qin Hengyi spread his arms and hugged his young man from the filthy ground into the warm and holy sunshine.

The little devil grabbed the man’s arm tightly and held it in his hand like a straw. He leaned in the man’s arms and chuckled, “Thank you, sir.”

The succubus family is really amazing.
The boy smiled, and the whole world blossomed like spring, and since then, spring blossoms.

Qin Hengyi couldn’t help but kiss the corners of his milky lips: “Good.”

“Mr…?” The young man was a little confused and surprised. He blinked, “You like me?”

Qin Hengyi did not speak.

How could he not like Zhu Qingan.

No matter where you are. He will always like it.

at the same time.

Everyone on the ground saw that his archangel not only rescued the demon being tried, but also kissed the other person.

This is a taboo among taboos.