Extra 6

“Squeeze it dry?” Qin Hengyi frowned slightly.

But he quickly realized what this meant, pursing his lips, and said nothing.

The old priest was still blowing his beard and shaking his head staringly, and yo-yo persuaded the man: “Don’t raise him, throw him out. He will grow up soon, your majesty, you will really be drained. , Was squeezed out-not a drop left.”

Qin Hengyi:"…………"

The man hugged the crying demon cub in his arms, and he whispered, “I just want to ask him what he eats.”

“Alas…” The old priest stomped the scepter and said helplessly: “If you really want to raise him, you can raise him in a normal human way. But before midnight arrives ten days later, you must He threw it out. Otherwise, something bad will happen…”

“Got it.” Qin Hengyi only took the previous sentence to heart. He leaned over, rubbed the head of the child in his arms, and walked out of the church.

The demons are not too sacred like the angels, they are much easier to feed, and they are very grounded.

Qin Hengyi asked the guard to find himself a can of milk and a bowl of soft glutinous rice paste.

He put the food and the little devil back into the room.

The child was sitting on the bed with a pair of small wings and tail flapping, his eyes were red with tears, and his body was flushed all over, like a bunch of soft and waxy strawberry dumplings.

Qin Hengyi wiped his tears gently: “Little devil boy loves to cry…”

After finally calming down the little devil cub. Qin Hengyi got up to heat up the milk, then poured it into a feeding bottle, and after shaking it evenly, he was ready to drink it for the child.

The milk was very fragrant and sweet, the little devil drank it chuckle, his mouth was full of white milk juice, and his little wings fluttered gently when he was satisfied. Soon, the bottle of milk hit the bottom, and the child started to doze off little by little.

Qin Hengyi could only flatten him, wipe the milk from the opponent’s mouth, then put a small quilt on him, and began to coax him to sleep.

The child slept quickly after eating, but after a while, the little demon curled up into a ball and fell asleep.

The man looked at the fair and delicate face of the little devil and couldn’t help poking.
Inadvertently, he saw the little devil’s hairy black hair from it-revealing a pair of little devil horns.

Black, tender, about…the size of a thumb.
so cute.

Qin Hengyi took out a small woolen quilt, covered it for the child, and left.

As an archangel, Qin Hengyi naturally cannot play with the little devil all day long.
He rushed to the place where the demon prisoners had been placed before, and began to deal with these demons who were about to be judged.

They are not like Zhu Qingan.

They are the lowest level and the most sinful demons. They don’t have basic emotional thoughts and will just kill blindly. It is the most powerful weapon of the Demon Race, and the most hated enemy of other races.

When they saw the arrival of the archangel, they felt fear and panic, tearing their throats and screaming.

The man showed no signs of pity.

But for a while.

The place where the demon captives gathered suddenly lit a fiery red sacred fire, the screams turned into screams, and countless demons turned into terrifying skeletons and ashes within minutes and seconds, leaving behind an unpleasant black stench, and the smell swept the area for a while.