Chapter 71

What caught Zhu Qingan’s eyes was a group of buildings about the size of a small city.

The tall and magnificent buildings are wrapped in the fog of the afternoon, and you can vaguely see that this is a group of very dreamy and colorful buildings. The spire of the pink castle towers into the blue sky, the diamonds embedded in the walls of the building glow with golden light, and the huge sky-blue Ferris wheel slowly turns.
All this seems to exude a sweet smell, like a small butter cake, ready to be given to a child.

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He had never seen such a big amusement park, he could see it in a daze, and his cheeks were very red.

The man behind him leaned over, took a bite of his sensitive earlobe, and said dumbly: “Cute, this is a small wedding gift for you, I hope you like it.” The man took the boy’s waist with his arms. , Want to start doing something.

Zhu Qingan frowned and pushed aside the man’s hand.

At the same time, he remembered something, then raised his eyes, and took a closer look at the amusement park in front of him.

He remembered clearly that what Qin Hengyi wanted to do was a new amusement park with virtual games as the theme. To commemorate their love that began with virtual games.

Rather than this traditional fairy tale amusement park.

Although he is a little softer, he is very delicate. But his character is not like girls, and he doesn’t like what girls like.

——This virtual world, no matter how beautiful and happy it is, it is fake.

Just like the amusement park Qin Hengyi gave him. Not what he really wanted. A fake person can never detect his mind.

Zhu Qingan clenched his fists and looked at the man with a gloomy expression.

Qin Hengyi frowned, aware of the teenager’s emotions, and whispered softly: “What’s the matter? Don’t you like the cute? Don’t like me to build another…”

He chuckles a few times in a low voice, a very seductive smile, like a poison, people can’t help sinking: “Whatever you want, I can give you, and even the whole world.”

“…” Zhu Qingan pushed aside the man’s chest and said coldly: “Go away. You are not my lover.”

The black-haired boy’s cheeks were flushed from anger, his eyes were misted, and his teeth bit his lower lip like a cat with fried fur.

Qin Hengyi was stunned for a moment.
Zhu Qingan glanced at Qin Hengyi who was supporting his shoulder, and said coldly: “Don’t move your hands or feet to me.”

Zhu Qingan didn’t notice that the man’s blue eyes gradually turned into bloody red. The man’s expression was gloomy, his red eyes stared at Zhu Qingan closely, as if peeping at a small prey, the strength of his holding Zhu Qingan did not relax, but tightened, as if he was about to rub the opponent into his arms.

He paused and said: “Little cute. Why don’t you like me?”

“Here. Your parents are not dead, there is no Zerg and government. You and I are all ordinary people. You are an ordinary student and can grow up happily and ordinary. Do you want to be a star or a scientist? It can be achieved.”

“You are alive here, there is no difficulty or sadness, everything you want is there.”
Qin Hengyi’s ghostly voice rubbed Zhu Qingan’s eardrums.

Zhu Qingan pursed his lips, not listening.
He knew-the government wanted to use this more cruel and neat way to erase the existence of Zhu Qingan.