Chapter 32

“Do you know what you are talking about?”
The old detective frowned and stared at Zhu Qingan in surprise: “How did you know the laboratory three hundred years ago?”
That matter has been blocked, no, no one will know?

“…” Zhu Qingan felt that the other party had misunderstood, and quickly explained: “I don’t know. I saw a laboratory on the news with the same name as the current laboratory. So I want to ask if it is the same… …After all, a laboratory can exist for three hundred years, which is still quite powerful.”

The old detective hurriedly waved his hand and shook his head: “It’s not the same one! It’s just the name!”

His movements are so obvious that anyone with a discerning eye knows that he is not telling the truth.

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

A laboratory that only takes a single word “wing”, sure that someone will easily collide with it?

Zhu Qingan felt inexplicably that the other party was hiding something.

He frowned. He, who is not usually interested in these scientific research news, is inexplicably curious about this laboratory.

He continued to ask: “Sir, is the laboratory three hundred years ago still there? What happened?”

The old detective looked at Zhu Qingan a few times, and the other party seemed to be still a student, very honest and simple. He couldn’t bear the other party being curious all the time, and he happened to be bored: “Let me tell you a little bit.”

The old detective called Zhu Qingan into the car and made a cup of tea for the other party.

“Three hundred years ago. Human science and technology exploded and entered the interstellar era, with an interstellar empire the size of a sky.”

The old detective’s voice was hoarse and old, and he slowly opened up the dust that Zhu Qingan didn’t know about for three hundred years.

“The territory of the interstellar empire is very large and difficult to control. With the help of technology, the empire hopes to create something to help them manage the empire.

“Similarly, that thing must have the power to control and destroy the entire empire.”
“Despite the opposition of countless people,‘it’ was created.”

Zhu Qingan opened his eyes curiously, never thought that such a thing had happened before in the empire.
“and after?”

The old detective took a sip of tea and his expression became serious.

“Later,‘it’ had an accident, causing panic among all mankind. From then on, the empire never revealed anything about’it'.”
“We don’t know what happened to’it'.”
Zhu Qingan: “…………”

Zhu Qingan focused on the point: “What on earth is it? What happened to it?”
Why does it cause panic among all mankind?

The old man shrugged and shook his head: “I don’t know. The Empire won’t let us know.”

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

“Few people know these things now.” The old detective said: “I told you because you are young and knowing these things is useless. But you just listen to them as science fiction stories.”

Zhu Qingan stared at the old detective, thinking of the authors who updated their novels at the most critical moment——
I want to send the blade.
Zhu Qingan was silent, feel
ing that the old detective said something was missing. After a while, he asked: “What you said… it seems to have nothing to do with the laboratory three hundred years ago?”