Chapter 26

Zhu Qingan seemed to feel a little… jealous of grievance when listening to the man’s words.

The man is holding him harder and heavier, like he is carrying a kitten trying to escape: “I don’t like you to meet him.”

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

Eat your own jealousy? ?

Zhu Qingan is a little helpless, but he can’t tell the man the truth of the matter, the other party may not believe it, and he might even lie because he wants to cover up the facts.

He lowered his head, held out his hand and hugged the opponent lightly, and whispered in a low voice: “I… just because he is poor and weak. That’s why I want to accompany him and give him something. I’m sorry, Mr. Qin.”

He specifically bit the word “poor and weak” and made Qin Hengyi relax his guard against the boy.

Qin Hengyi frowned, his crimson eyes hesitated.

He believed that the children did not intentionally alienate themselves and approach the mermaid.

Children may really just want to be with each other.

But… this is too dangerous.

Zhu Qingan is so good to everyone, so gentle.

What if I meet someone who is ill-intentioned and gets eaten and wiped clean?

Can’t he be good to only one person?

Qin Hengyi listened to the apology of a young cat, and did not feel relieved. The deep gaze stared at the other side, and the tremendous strength seemed to push the other side into his arms.

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

When Zhu Qingan saw the man did not respond, he thought for a while, put his hand around the man’s neck, his cheek was almost close to him, he blinked and said softly: “Mr. Qin, I kiss you as compensation, OK? Don’t be angry.”

The character of “lovers” has become more and more supernatural by him-even the morals are lost.

Qin Hengyi was taken aback and closed his eyes: “Yeah.”

He waited for the boy to kiss his lips softly and sweetly.

But no.

The young man only pecked his cheek quickly, as light as a cat’s paw.

QH said: “…”

He wanted to ask the other party to kiss him, but he thought that the other party and his own age were so different, and he was still a child. It stopped dangerous thoughts.

Grow up.

After he lost his memory, he still knew some basic common sense about himself. For example, he is not a human, and his age is at least three digits… Also, he is not a beast.

Zhu Qingan kissed a paper man for the first time, although he kissed his face, he still felt a little embarrassed. The whole person was blushing and shrugged his head softly, afraid to look at each other.

The text box suddenly popped up in front of Zhu Qingan’s eyes.

[Congratulations to players and lovers for taking the great first step! ! 】

[This game decides to reward you with a special gift package. 】

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

This game…

Finally it was generous.

[Big gift package: Your lover will enter estrus within 72 hours. 】

[Oestrus period: The mermaid has an estrus period, during which the physical fitness of the mermaid will be greatly enhanced, which can quickly promote the relationship between you and your lover:)]