Chapter 48

[Aren’t you afraid that your lover will become jealous? 】

Zhu Qingan looked at the other party’s question and was silent for a while, feeling that this was not appropriate. He replied:

[An An is a general attack: sorry, forget it… QAQ]

Zhu Qingan thought about things all night, but was inexplicably blocked by the other party’s words.

Indeed…for Qin Hengyi, it is indeed not very friendly.

He cannot treat Qin Hengyi as a mere game character.

This fan also understood Zhu Qingan’s sudden rejection.

[Administrator 03: ^_^It doesn’t matter. I’m glad to have a real conversation with An An! Like a dream! ! 】

Zhu Qingan turned off the video call and replied to the other party.

【thank you. But don’t tell everyone, I am in my own fan base. 】

If he is discovered by fans, he will pretend to be a fake fan and peek at the rainbow farts of fans. Then he might as well drill a place to get in.

[Administrator 03: Hmm! 】

Seeing that there was nothing wrong, Zhu Qingan said goodbye to his fans.
He turned off the communication and stretched.

On the desktop was placed the personal script he brought from the crew. The crew gave the artists a morning break and familiarized themselves with the script, and then arranged filming in the afternoon.
Zhu Qingan picked up his first script, pursed his lips, and looked seriously.

What he wants to shoot is a horror movie, but to be precise, a warmth horror movie.
The protagonist is a teacher, but he has a bad physique since he was a child and is easy to see dirty things.

The other protagonist is Li Gui. After enrolling in school, he was bullied by campus, and finally died of depression and committed suicide by jumping off the building. The soul after death stayed on the campus, repeating the death process of jumping off the building at midnight countless times, and accepting the pain of being crushed.

The teacher discovered the existence of that ghost. In the eyes of the teacher, this ghost is really distressing.

The end of the film.

When Li Ghost repeatedly jumped off the building for the 301st time, the teacher rushed into the resentful midnight campus, regardless of his own safety, with his arms wide open, and with his warm arms, he caught the young Li Ghost who was about to fall into the cold ground.

In the empty and dark playground, it embraced the warmth it could not have wanted in his lifetime.

At that moment, all obsessions disappeared.

——Actually, whether it was crying secretly in the bed during his lifetime, or repeating the death process countless times after death.

It’s all waiting for someone.

That person can use his generous hands to catch him who fell into the abyss, and give it the warmth that he couldn’t ask for.
All desperate people in the world may be waiting for that one person.

Zhu Qingan is going to play that teacher.
The teacher doesn’t have many lines, what Zhu Qingan has to do is to perform actions and details.

The script of this movie is great, and the warmth horror film is rare in the empire. This movie will definitely get good ratings in the future.

Zhu Qingan carefully studied the script all morning. Finally clarified the lines and actions. In the afternoon, when he entered the entertainment industry for the first time, there were many big celebrities in the entertainment industry, fans onlookers, and maybe the media reported. That scene is very important to his reputation for strength.