Chapter 74

He seems to have stepped on a “person” who is taking a nap?

Zhu Qingan paused and looked down. He saw a little scarecrow. But this scarecrow is not like a traditional straw man, but a robot. A humanoid robot wearing a little mantle and holding a golden rice and wheat.

The robot was also stunned. It blinked and said in shock: “You, you are… Mr. Zhu?”

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

Since the incident between Qin Hengyi and the government. The government prohibits companies from recreating super-smart AI, especially humanoids. They are afraid that there will be a second Qin Hengyi born.
Zhu Qingan did not expect to see a humanoid robot here.

“Yeah. I am Zhu Qingan.” Zhu Qingan nodded and said quietly: “How do you know my name?”

The scarecrow became more and more shocked. It spit out the straw in its mouth, and the electronic sound stuttered intermittently: “You are finally back.”

After all, it turned around and ran to the white villa not far away through the half-person-height straw group.

Zhu Qingan frowned and ran with it.
The aroma of rice and wheat wrapped him all over. He ran to the door of the white villa out of breath.

The duplex white villa was cleaned very cleanly. There were no bits and pieces of rice and wheat at the door, but the air was still full of fresh and warm smell of rice and wheat. Two pots of half-person tall potted plants were placed at the door. He looked up at the second floor. The windows on the second floor were covered with white curtains, and a pot of red flowers could be vaguely seen on the windowsill.

There is a rare bicycle parked by the door.

Even if he doesn’t know who is inside, Zhu Qingan’s heartbeat is still speeding up inexplicably.

The robot stood at the door of the villa, knocked gently on the small white door, and said, “Boss… come out and have a look. The person you have been waiting for for a long time is here.”

People who have been waiting for a long time…?

Zhu Qingan’s pupils shrank suddenly, and the corners of her lips couldn’t stop rising. The heartbeat was like a rolling ocean, wrapped in complex emotions, coming in waves after another.

What happened next was what he thought.
is it?

The young man took a deep breath. He stood on the spot, straightened out his wrinkled cuffs, patted off the rice and wheat on his trouser legs, took the winged puppet out, and held his hands in his arms.
He who is holding the baby looks very good.

“Crack.”

The door opened.

The boy was stunned when he saw the person walking out of the door.

Many forgotten memories flooded in.
The boy took a step forward, his throat trembled and his eyes flushed: “Dad.”

At that moment, time seemed to flow backwards.

When he returned to childhood, he was still that very happy child.

He has always been happy.

Like a little prince in a fairy tale.

Zhu Qingan’s father still maintains his middle-aged appearance. Very handsome, wearing a pair of gold-rimmed glasses and a white robe. He did not show surprise, but stretched his arms and said with a smile: “An An.”

Zhu Qingan has a lot to ask.

——Since they are still alive, what happened to the rumors that they died at the hands of the Zerg? ,