Chapter 65

Zhu Qingan clicked on the file.
Next second. His face became solemn.
He glanced at the file roughly, and probably knew what was going on.

The government of that year had long expected that even if it had the right to govern, after three hundred years, Qin Hengyi would wake up and regain the right to govern.

At that time, the empire had just finished fighting, the society was chaotic, and the old president died. According to the will of the old president, the rulership belonged to this AI specially created to manage the empire. Not the government that emerged from nowhere.

Of course, the government cannot sit still and wait until 300 years later, the ruling power is regained by Qin Hengyi.

They have a plan, or rather…have completed the plan.

The government took advantage of Qin Hengyi’s three hundred years of sleep to separate part of the code of Qin Hengyi’s consciousness zone. It is equivalent to taking away a personality from Qin Hengyi’s subconscious.

As for that personality, the government plans to transform him into a cold-blooded weapon that will enable him to compete with Qin Hengyi in the future.

Qin Hengyi loses part of his code, his strength will definitely be greatly weakened, and his memory will also be lost.

This is a good opportunity.

In the world three hundred years later, no one knows that there is a world administrator, let alone a supporter of this profession. The experimenter of that year no longer exists, and no one knows that there is still a very powerful AI in this world.
Qin Hengyi does not have any helpers, and the personality that has been controlled and reformed by the government may really kill him.

As long as Qin Hengyi is dead…

Everything will be like ashes, and it will dissipate forever with a light blow. No one will know that they ever existed. Glory belongs only to the winner.

This document is the guess of an experimenter in the laboratory.

He wonders why the government would easily agree to Zhu Qingan’s father’s request-as long as Qin Hengyi proves that AI has love, they will surrender the power to rule. Even if it was three hundred years later.

He guessed that the government was just trying to lure the fish into the bait, to lure Qin Hengyi to come and regain the power, and then release the dark personality that competes with Qin Hengyi…

So that they can complete a worse and longer-term plan.

Zhu Qingan read it over and over again, and it took more than half an hour to finally sort out the documents.

The code separated from Qin Hengyi’s consciousness zone, who formed the personality, he could imagine with his eyebrows.

It was just… the Qin Hengyi who had been chatting with him recently.

The black-haired teenager frowned.

That Qin Hengyi…was the dark personality transformed by the government? Still cold-blooded, can you compete with the real Qin Hengyi?

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He thought about the words, deeds and actions of the other party.

Not very similar.

It really doesn’t look like it.

Especially cold-blooded and ruthless.
Could it be that the car overturned during the government’s reform? Or is this personality out of control?